Thread: No missed call notification LG

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

No missed call notification LG

LG-M327

When I got this phone I though it was rather odd that I did not get missed call notifications. It rings fine and notifies me if I get a text message. But nothing if I miss a call or text. There does not seem to be anything in the menu to do this?

I asked on the forum and was given a very nice app that has like an LED bouncing around the screen when I have missed something. But long story it has disappeared and is not in the app history. I stopped at the Cricket store and they put an app in that did not work right. I do not think they know what I wanted.

So just need a simple app that notify s me if I have missed a call or text, nothing fancy or elaborate. Just a simple notification. I'm old and behind the times so try to keep it simple.

Thanks Jim.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Missed call notifications are more of the provider's service rather than the phone itself. Check with your cellular carrier to make sure the "missed call notification" setting is enabled on your account.
    Don't make me turn this car around.....

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by veriztd View Post
    Missed call notifications are more of the provider's service rather than the phone itself. Check with your cellular carrier to make sure the "missed call notification" setting is enabled on your account.
    I took it to the Cricket store, would they know that?

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    see this thread here - https://www.howardforums.com/showthr...G-X-Charge-LED i believe only the sprint version has the LED notification light. try letting the battery run down and see if you get a notification LED. my moto G5s plus has a notification LED but only for the battery needing recharged.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    This turned into a no brainier
    . I searched the forum for posts by me and found that the forum recommended NoLED app the last time I asked. It has changed some since it disappeared on me but seems to do what I want for now. Many Thanks. Jim