Thread: Phone to work with Verizon prepaid

Device(s)
    Any Windows Phones!
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    When similar shutdowns have happened in the past (Cingular/AT&T transition from TDMA to GSM, AT&T 2G shutdown, etc.), the carrier usually offers some type of discount or special deal on new compatible phones to retain your business. If they don't offer something to your liking, you can call their retention department and ask with veiled threat of jumping ship to a carrier that isn't forcing you to upgrade devices.

Remember- you didn't ask them to make your device obsolete! They are forcing this change on you, and should be willing to help you to remain a paying customer of theirs!

Device(s)
    Moto G4 Play (unlocked version)
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by elecconnec View Post
    When similar shutdowns have happened in the past (Cingular/AT&T transition from TDMA to GSM, AT&T 2G shutdown, etc.), the carrier usually offers some type of discount or special deal on new compatible phones to retain your business. If they don't offer something to your liking, you can call their retention department and ask with veiled threat of jumping ship to a carrier that isn't forcing you to upgrade devices.

Remember- you didn't ask them to make your device obsolete! They are forcing this change on you, and should be willing to help you to remain a paying customer of theirs!
    I'm thinking I'll start looking around now and keep an eye out for sales. There's always Black Friday to look forward to. Or maybe the type of deal you are talking about will become available as the deadline approaches.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5