Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: gUDP SIM in a Jetpack?

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Grandfathered plans/features are subject to the current cellular network rules and can be changed. The carrier would have to disclose it at least 30 days in advance to the subscriber.
    Don't make me turn this car around.....

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ER_Doc76 View Post
    It says on myverizon that my line has unlimited data and below that it says "Do More Unlimited". Below that it says "After 50GB at 4G LTE, in times of congestion, your data may be temporarily slower than other traffic. Mobile Hotspot/tethering reduced to speeds up to 600kbps after 15GB/month."
    The Do More unlimited plan is not the same thing as the original gudp unlimited plan.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlimar1 View Post
    The Do More unlimited plan is not the same thing as the original gudp unlimited plan.
    Agreed. Based on the information posted, the OP's plan was changed at some point. Not likely the grandfathered Unltd data plan can be recovered at this point.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by veriztd View Post
    Agreed. Based on the information posted, the OP's plan was changed at some point. Not likely the grandfathered Unltd data plan can be recovered at this point.
    If this is the case, then Verizon changed my plan without my consent and when I specifically told them not to. If this isn't a breach of contract, I don't know what is. I suspect this has happened to many people. I'm going to see if any attorneys want to start a class-action lawsuit. Sick of being bullied by cell companies.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Don't let me discourage you. You can speak with customer service to verify the plan and if it was changed without permission they can file a request to try to resolve it. You shouldn't have to contact an attorney to resolve this. Best wishes.

Sent from my SM-G965U using HoFo mobile app

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2