Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 8+8 Promo Bucket DOES Carry Over!!!

Feedback Score

8+8 Promo Bucket DOES Carry Over!!!

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I just checked my account and the "Promo" bucket is gone. There is still plan data showing 16GB of 16GB, but Promo" is not there anymore.

Was there an expiration date for "Promo"?

Device(s)
    Qualcomm iPhone X 256 GB Space Grey
    Carrier(s)
    Visible
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by curvefan View Post
    I just checked my account and the "Promo" bucket is gone. There is still plan data showing 16GB of 16GB, but Promo" is not there anymore.

Was there an expiration date for "Promo"?
    Maybe a year like Cricket’s one year double data promo with their 5GB plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    iPhone 7+ on the Verizon Network
    iPad Pro 9.7 on the AT&T Network

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by freakonomics101 View Post
    Maybe a year like Cricket’s one year double data promo with their 5GB plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I've only had my "Promo" bucket for a few months and had over 31GB of data in it and now it suddenly is gone. Not that I actually needed it but I didn't think it expired unless you changed your plan, which I didn't do.

Feedback Score
    I had the same thing happen. Called customer service, they added it back on. He didn’t know why it disappeared, and didn’t know if it would show back up next month.

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by reedctanner View Post
    I had the same thing happen. Called customer service, they added it back on. He didn’t know why it disappeared, and didn’t know if it would show back up next month.

Is 800-901-9878 the correct number to call?

Feedback Score
    I’m having the same issue myself I called customer service and they tried telling me because I joined a multi line account is how I lost it which I find that ridiculous because I didn’t change my plan I just joined a multi line account and the account holder has autopay on too so it’s odd. Lately customer service hasn’t been too helpful on this issue since one agent just tells telling me what I already know about the plan

Feedback Score
    So my last call to them they said they put in a ticket but I should get my double data back on my multi line primary’s renewal date I just hope they’re being honest this time

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I also called customer service and explained to them what was going on and they assured me that something had changed. So, after about an hour while they tried to find a change, they finally came back and agreed that nothing had changed and that they would reinstate that "Promo" data.

They said it would take awhile for it to appear in my account so I should check back later that day. Well it's been almost a day later and it's still not there.

I'd rather have a root canal then talk to customer service at AT&T so I sure hope it reappears. Don't wanna have to call them again....

Feedback Score
    Ok the good news is my promo data is back on my account thankfully so they fixed whatever the issue was. I was like please don’t make me call back again

Carrier(s)
    Spectrum Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by reedctanner View Post

Mine dispersed and the promo magically reappeared. I do not know when it was added back on but I noticed it tonight when logging into my AT&T Prepaid login portal.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6S
    Feedback Score
    I don't know how to read the account information.

Mine says
    Promotion 8GB (No rollover), 17 GB of 17 GB remaining
    Plan Data (includes 8GB rollover data), 16 GB of 16 GB remaining

So how many GB of data do I actually have available this month? 16, 17, or 16+17?

If I burn the promo bucket first I should get at most 8+8+8 = 24 GB the next month if I don't eat into the primary bucket.
    If I burn the primary bucket first (most favorable to AT&T) and used 6 GB I should get 8+8+2 = 18 GB the next month.

Device(s)
    Moto Z2 Force, X4, G7, G7 Power, G6, G5s+, E5+, E5, E4..
    Carrier(s)
    metro by T-Mobile, TracFone on Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile, and FreeUp.
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by randian View Post
    I don't know how to read the account information.

Mine says
    Promotion 8GB (No rollover), 17 GB of 17 GB remaining
    Plan Data (includes 8GB rollover data), 16 GB of 16 GB remaining. You have 16 + 17 currently.

So how many GB of data do I actually have available this month? 16, 17, or 16+17?

If I burn the promo bucket first I should get at most 8+8+8 = 24 GB the next month if I don't eat into the primary bucket.
    If I burn the primary bucket first (most favorable to AT&T) and used 6 GB I should get 8+8+2 = 18 GB the next month.
    It comes out of the promo bucket first. The promo bucket is not supposed to roll over but reports are that it is in fact doing so. You have 16+17 currently. The most you get in the main bucket is 16. It only rolls over once.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Well it's been three days now since customer service promised to restore my "Promo" data but it's still not showing up in my account.

I had approximately 31GB of data in this "Promo" bucket so apparently it rolled over each month.

I don't know what else to do other than call them again but as I said, I'd rather have a root canal than call customer service. Half the time I can't understand them and the other half they're just plain incompetent.

Are the other carriers as bad as AT&T when it comes to customer service?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by curvefan View Post
    Well it's been three days now since customer service promised to restore my "Promo" data but it's still not showing up in my account.

I had approximately 31GB of data in this "Promo" bucket so apparently it rolled over each month.

I don't know what else to do other than call them again but as I said, I'd rather have a root canal than call customer service. Half the time I can't understand them and the other half they're just plain incompetent.

Are the other carriers as bad as AT&T when it comes to customer service?
    Give them 5 business days and then file a complaint with the FCC.

I had to do that to get the Walmart promotion.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast