Device(s)
    iPhone 6s+ 64GB
    Carrier(s)
    ·T···Mobile· USA
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

Nokia 7.1

So it technically says it will not work, but is there really a reason? It has all the correct bands, and VoLTE is a standard (so settings should be easy to put in, and i believe VoLTE auto connects anyway)

I'm thinking of just picking one of these up and seeing what happens, has anyone else tried it?
    Left: Verizon Unlimited LTE, Right: WideOpenWest 500/50

Carrier(s)
    AT&T Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by brad15 View Post
    So it technically says it will not work, but is there really a reason? It has all the correct bands, and VoLTE is a standard (so settings should be easy to put in, and i believe VoLTE auto connects anyway)

I'm thinking of just picking one of these up and seeing what happens, has anyone else tried it?
    It will not work unless the device has been tested by Verizon Wireless and white listed for use with VOLTE.

Device(s)
    Iphone Xs, Ipad Pro 11"
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon/Cricket
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

If nothing else, throw in your sim you already have active with verizon and see what happens.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    So it technically says it will not work, but is there really a reason? It has all the correct bands, and VoLTE is a standard (so settings should be easy to put in, and i believe VoLTE auto connects anyway) I'm thinking of just picking one of these up and seeing what happens, has anyone else tried it?
    what model is the phone ?? according to this - https://www.bestbuy.com/site/nokia-7...?skuId=6291898 the phone will not work on verizon or sprint.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

It's up to Nokia to send the device to Verizon for testing on it's network so it can be approved. If not then that's on Nokia not Verizon. While some people would prefer than any device be allowed on without testing those would also be the loudest voices to blame Verizon if said devices did not function properly on the network

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by idavenport90 View Post
    It will not work unless the device has been tested by Verizon Wireless and white listed for use with VOLTE.
    Wrong. It might or might not work (including VoLTE) depending on the phone itself. Whitelisting is only for new sim activations.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by jack4 View Post
    Wrong. It might or might not work (including VoLTE) depending on the phone itself. Whitelisting is only for new sim activations.
    You are wrong the purpose of Verizon testing it is to see if it works on their network without issues. They whitelist a device AFTER is passes testing

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hagar View Post
    You are wrong the purpose of Verizon testing it is to see if it works on their network without issues. They whitelist a device AFTER is passes testing
    Where am I wrong? Yes, they test, and yes, they add IMEIs of successfully tested devices to the whitelist. But this whitelist is only used during new sim card activation, so it's easy to bypass by using an already activated sim it if you really want.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s+ 64GB
    Carrier(s)
    ·T···Mobile· USA
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Well from reading reviews from Amazon it seems that it does in fact work on Verizon in lte only mode

I have ordered one to play with and will try it to see the results

The reasoning it was listed as not working with Verizon is no cdma support, which really as we know is not needed