Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Moto g7 Power vs Blade Zmax vs Stylo 5

Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    I just recently switched to Metro aka T-Mobile. Not sure how I like their service yet. I had Cricket for years. But my last Moto Cricket had installed their own WiFi manager and it kept turning off my WiFi and sucking up all my data. So I decided to switch to Metro. I bought a Motorola phone as that's what like and it was free. I choose the Moto G Power 7 and I like it so far. It works alot better than the Moto G Supra I have from Cricket. It was a choice between the Samsung A20 and this Moto. I'm glad I chose the Moto.

Device(s)
    Moto Z2 Force, X4, G7, G7 Power, G6, G5s+, E5+, E5, E4..
    Carrier(s)
    metro by T-Mobile, TracFone on Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile, Tello and FreeUp.
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryJane197 View Post
    I just recently switched to Metro aka T-Mobile. Not sure how I like their service yet. I had Cricket for years. But my last Moto Cricket had installed their own WiFi manager and it kept turning off my WiFi and sucking up all my data. So I decided to switch to Metro. I bought a Motorola phone as that's what like and it was free. I choose the Moto G Power 7 and I like it so far. It works alot better than the Moto G Supra I have from Cricket. It was a choice between the Samsung A20 and this Moto. I'm glad I chose the Moto.
    The g7 supra and g7 power are the exact same phones.
    Need a Tello referral? Get $10 when you sign up. https://tello.com/account/register?_referral=P3RNHB4D

Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    I meant to say Moto E Supra. I bought it a year or two ago. I can not remember when.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2