Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Visible $40 a Month

Carrier(s)
    LycaMobile, FtreedomPop, FreeUp
    Feedback Score
    I just ordered - can I still enter a referral code when I activate? If so someone please send me one, I'll put them all in a (virtual) hat and choose one at random .

Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Got sim today around 3pm and now it’s 12am and still no service. Only way to contact CS is through Twitter wtf? I just told them to cancel my sim through Twitter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    Qualcomm iPhone X 256 GB Space Grey
    Carrier(s)
    Visible
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vietalogy View Post
    Got sim today around 3pm and now it’s 12am and still no service. Only way to contact CS is through Twitter wtf? I just told them to cancel my sim through Twitter.

Did you port your number or get a new one?

iPhone 7+ on the Verizon Network
    iPad Pro 9.7 on the AT&T Network

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max, Galaxy S9 Plus, LG V20
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, Visible, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vietalogy View Post

I've activated 2 accounts on Visible so far. Yesterday being the second and much easier then the first time. Sometimes you have to completely remove the Visible app from your phone and reinstall it. also when you log onto the website account, you need to make sure you have your payment setup and that there is already $40 on your account. I did this by setting up auto pay through with a paypal account. insert your sim, open the app on the phone, and see if you can activate... the one i did yesterday worked after i reset the phone and reinstalled the app. there is no order, just kept doing it reinstalling and restarting till it worked, took about 20 minutes. kind of a pain, but worth it once you get it working.

the first time was a nightmare, 3 days of 'reply once every few hours' of customer service before they had it figured out. the first time i let them give me a new number, yesterday i ported a number over... and just for future reference, they wont let you port a number after you activate your account. i wanted to test the service before i moved my number, so i had to make a whole new account and have a new sim card shipped to be able to switch to my number.

Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Trying to get Visible to deactivate voicemail on my line so I can use it with my Google Voice number. They said they can''t do it at the first and second tech level but they are trying to push it up to the next level - wish me luck .

EDIT> They can't do it presently so I'll have to cancel until they get it together :-/ .

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max, Galaxy S9 Plus, LG V20
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, Visible, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadRanger View Post
    Trying to get Visible to deactivate voicemail on my line so I can use it with my Google Voice number. They said they can''t do it at the first and second tech level but they are trying to push it up to the next level - wish me luck .

EDIT> They can't do it presently so I'll have to cancel until they get it together :-/ .
    I was able to put google voice on my visible phone, what issues are you having?

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Visible
    Feedback Score

Have conditional call (call forwards if you decline or don’t answer) to your GV number. That’s how I do it.

Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by freakonomics101 View Post
    Have conditional call (call forwards if you decline or don’t answer) to your GV number. That’s how I do it.
    I want to go the other way around - Use GV to forward calls to my GV number to my Visible number so I can take advantage of the low latency of VoLTE vs the GV app.

Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DSYLEXC View Post
    I was able to put google voice on my visible phone, what issues are you having?
    I want to use GV to forward calls to my GV number to my Visible number so I can take advantage of the low latency and higher priority of VoLTE vs the GV app. The delay on the GV app is usually looooooooong and confuses people.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Visible
    Feedback Score

Visible $40 a Month

I want to go the other way around - Use GV to forward calls to my GV number to my Visible number so I can take advantage of the low latency of VoLTE vs the GV app.
    GV doesn’t support conditional call forwarding? I just started using GV to filter out spam calls without missing important calls since the new feature in iOS 13 blocks all unknown calls. So I’m new to GV.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5