Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: Once 1 year free plan expires

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by MkVsTheWorld View Post
    Wow, what an experience I just had lol. I called that number and they gave me the kickstart plan @ "$25" and did a hard credit pull on me. Overall, the whole process took close to an hour, including setting up my account and calling them back for clarification. I swear, the guy I was working with to get my account setup kept calling my name like I dropped off on him. The call actually got dropped when the port went through. Speaking of which, text, calls, data are all working great already.

Initially, after I setup my new account, I went to login to MySprint to check on everything. The first thing I noticed was that it says it's $40 per month/line, but may include a $5 autopay discount. Obviously, that's $35 per month and not what I signed up for. When I called that telesales number back, they said that I am to get a $10 kickstart (BYOD) credit monthly in addition to the autopay, effectively making the plan $25 a month. This does line up with the Order Confirmation Summary I got from them too, I just thought it was odd that wasn't mentioned on MySprint at all. Another weird thing is I can't seem to use certain parts of MySprint, like looking at other plans and changing any services associated with my account, I get an error message: "We are unable to process your request at this time". That being said, I was able to setup autopay, see my device and usage, etc. Also, when clicking on a button to Compare Plans, I could briefly see my current plan info actually saying $25 per month, that is before the webpage switches to that generic error message.

I'll check back tomorrow, maybe the system needs to be bounced/refreshed or whatever. For now, I'm having a drink...
    That's great!

One more thing, you probably know to check online for Sprint Complete Insurance tomorrow and just cancel it if it is there. Often they add it by default. If it is, just cancelling it works fine and it is pointless to call and fight over it since it is so easy to cancel online.
    Last edited by comintel; 09-11-2019 at 12:23 AM.

Device(s)
    Nexus 6
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by comintel View Post
    That's great!

One more thing, you probably know to check online for Sprint Complete Insurance tomorrow and just cancel it if it is there. Often they add it by default. If it is, just cancelling it works fine and it is pointless to call and fight over it since it is so easy to cancel online.
    I checked and the only thing I saw enrolled was Premium Caller ID, so I removed that.
    nex·us [nek-suhs]
    noun, plural nex·us·es, nex·us.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9