Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hello Mobile

Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ces1948 View Post
    I'm pretty sure they are Sprint only. I ordered a sim from them a couple of weeks ago and never received it.
    That's crazy. Now it seems you can't order a SIM without paying for a month, but the SIM and shipping are free. No taxes on the plan either.

Device(s)
    Sony Ericsson TM506 Emerald
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Just confirmed with a live chat agent on their site. Network is Sprint, throttle speed is 264k after 15 GB

Feedback Score
    I just chatted with their support (chat still says Q Link) -- no iPhone tethering/hotspot.

Feedback Score
    Can anyone confirm if sprints extended or partner coverage works with this?

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S10 5G, Samsung Tab S4, Blackberry KEY 2
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ces1948 View Post
    Sprint coverage is so bad here that I even had to cancel the free year of service from Sprint. There are are parts of town where it's pretty good but in the outlying areas where I travel it's nearly nonexistent.
    Same with me... Get roaming at the house but 5 miles away I don't even get roaming i get no service at all.. sprint is very bad even here

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    I'm not sure why the following wasn't posted in this recent already existing Hello Mobile thread, but it's relevant feedback for Hello mobile:
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyBug View Post
    I had just tried out Red Pocket Mobile for a few days, but then I saw a better deal on Hello Mobile, so I decided to try them out, but do that later this month, before my current RP plan expires in a few weeks, so I wanted to order a new sim card -for later..(which I had always done with every single other carrier I ever had) But I've had several problems with Hello Mobile!

Ok, first of all, when I contacted Hello Mobile the first time, I was told I needed a sim card for my iPhone 6s. (no problem) To get a sim card mailed, I was informed by multiple customer service agents (via Facebook messenger, their website chat, and over the phone) that first HAD to give my current phone number and port all my info NOW even if I wanted to start the port/service LATER.

I said I had just paid for a month of service on another provider with a number I had used for many months (first on Mint then on Red Pocket), so I did not need/want to port my number or start service with Hello Mobile for at least a month, but I wanted to get my new sim card mailed, so I was ready later. I was told that they HAD to have my information now, to even get a sim mailed.. I gave my information, then a few minutes later I had "No Service" from my current provider (that I had recently paid for), and Red Pockets website said the account was now closed!

So I contacted Hello Mobile again, in frustration, it turns out(according to customer service, during the 5th conversation) that my phone did NOT require a sim card at all! Then I got an email saying my number ported over fine and all I needed to do to activate was a "network reset".

Since I am totally without a working phone. I followed their instructions to do a "network reset" ...that was about 9 am, I tried several times throughout the morning and did several phone restarts until noon.. still have "no service".

Also their website says "24/7" support through Facebook messenger, but that is not true, because they do not reply until after 8am central time! At 11:12pm central time I sent another series of Facebook messages. Of course, no answer!

Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Three, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, H2O, Boost, MetroPCS, Freedompop, Red Pocket, Ting, Teltik
    Feedback Score
    I'm 24 days into my paid cycle. I have not received a sim, tracking number, shipping notification in any way.

Feedback Score
    Hello Mobile claims that they use Sprint and T-Mobiles network.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    Qualcomm iPhone X 256 GB Space Grey
    Carrier(s)
    Visible
    Feedback Score

Hello Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by owo_whats_this View Post
    I'm 24 days into my paid cycle. I have not received a sim, tracking number, shipping notification in any way.
    Good luck. I’m going on 5 months now. Still no SIM lol. Order status doesn’t even say shipped.

Obviously I’m not using their service. I only bought the SIM to test it out in my iPad. That never happened lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    iPhone 7+ on the Verizon Network
    iPad Pro 9.7 on the AT&T Network

Feedback Score
    Used for my teens phone. So no problems. Signed up and not billed until I registered phone. A week to get SIM. 45min to port my number. A few months in and all seems fine. Best budget derive I've seen in a while if you get decent sprint service.

Feedback Score
    Also hoping Clark Howard team actually reviews this service. Considering switch my full phone plan over. HM only plan with decent rates for family less that 4. Two lines unlimited everything only 20$ per line is pretty useful.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2