Thread: Iphone 7 deals

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

Iphone 7 deals

I am in need of an entry level iphone and the iphone 7 32GB looks like a pretty decent deal. Even considering some refurb sites at apple and groupon this seems pretty good. I am not crazy about only a 32GB and would prefer 128GB but hope I can get away with only 32GB. Has anyone seen a better deal anywhere? (I am staying on Cricket).

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by dmanwi View Post
    I am in need of an entry level iphone and the iphone 7 32GB looks like a pretty decent deal. Even considering some refurb sites at apple and groupon this seems pretty good. I am not crazy about only a 32GB and would prefer 128GB but hope I can get away with only 32GB. Has anyone seen a better deal anywhere? (I am staying on Cricket).
    I’d check what cricket is offering but apples website has refurbished and clearance items and they have iPhone 7s for sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Cricket recently had a sale on iphones (6s & 7) that just ended. Iphone 7 was $200. Shortly after the sale ended the Samsung phones when on sale. The samsung sale is good until 5/18/19. Maybe shortly this ends maybe the iphones will go back on sale. Not sure if you can wait that long to find out, but would be nice to have the visual voicemail that you get with a phone bought from cricket.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by neubs007 View Post
    Cricket recently had a sale on iphones (6s & 7) that just ended. Iphone 7 was $200. Shortly after the sale ended the Samsung phones when on sale. The samsung sale is good until 5/18/19. Maybe shortly this ends maybe the iphones will go back on sale. Not sure if you can wait that long to find out, but would be nice to have the visual voicemail that you get with a phone bought from cricket.
    Visual voicemail is easily used on an Android by having the cricket voicemail app.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk