Thread: Unlocking AT&T phones, one with H20 sim

Feedback Score

Unlocking AT&T phones, one with H20 sim

I got my old Alcatel Ideal unlocked today by web form request and the code arrived very fast. I just ported its number to Tracfone. Then I tried to request unlock for my ZTE z222 flip that had an H20 sim in it. It was refused because it was shown as active on an AT&T account. The H20 funds expired March 21st but I guess the sim is still good. I was surprised it was considered an AT&T account even though H20 runs on AT&T. I was going to port my AT&T number to H20 but after the website rejected my debit I ported to TF instead.

Sent from my LGL64VL using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    I've twice submitted an unlock request for my LG Phoenix 2 and they tell me they'll send a verification email but it doesn't come. The first request was cancelled because they said i didn't respond. I can't if I don't get the email. I checked the spam box and not in there. My first unlock request for my Alcatel, the email came just fine and very fast.

Sent from my LG-K371 using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    Moto Z2 Force, X4, G6, G5s+, G4+, E5+, E5, E4, Samsung J7 Neo.
    Carrier(s)
    metro by T-Mobile, TracFone on Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile, Page Plus, Tello and FreeUp.
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WheelieBoot View Post
    I've twice submitted an unlock request for my LG Phoenix 2 and they tell me they'll send a verification email but it doesn't come. The first request was cancelled because they said i didn't respond. I can't if I don't get the email. I checked the spam box and not in there. My first unlock request for my Alcatel, the email came just fine and very fast.

Sent from my LG-K371 using HoFo mobile app
    That happened with a Moto z2 i was trying to unlock. After i submitted it the second time i got the email and they unlocked the phone.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cellular-dude View Post
    That happened with a Moto z2 i was trying to unlock. After i submitted it the second time i got the email and they unlocked the phone.
    I've tried twice now without getting the email notification I'm supposed to reply to so I tried to submit another and they said i already had an unlock request pending. Then a few hours later i got an email saying they cancelled my request because i hadn't responded to the verification email.

I'll keep trying until they tell me to stop.

Thanks for sharing your experience, it lets me know there may still be hope.

Sent from my Z557BL using HoFo mobile app