Thread: Domestic SIM unlock of a Boost iPhone 6

Feedback Score

Domestic SIM unlock of a Boost iPhone 6

My husband's coworker gave away her Boost iPhone 6 because the screen is badly shattered. Coworker is now using a different phone. The shattered iPhone 6 is no longer active on Boost but it still has the original Boost/Sprint CDMA SIM card in it. I took the phone because I can replace screens myself.

Does Boost unlock (domestic SIM unlock) phones for non-Boost customers? Has anyone done it? Procedure? Info they ask for?

I've never called Sprint/any Sprint MVNO to get a device unlocked. I've done it with T-mobile and AT&T. Easiest was AT&T because I didn't even have to call a human. I only had to type in the IMEI on their website.

Now, if Boost doesn't unlock it, I can still use the phone because I have a couple of accounts with Sprint MVNOs. It would be more useful though if I can get the Boost iPhone 6 unlocked so I can use it with other carriers.

Feedback Score
    the phone must be active on boost for 12 months - https://www5.boostmobile.com/#!/abou...ia-regulatory/ before it can be unlocked.