Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: 180 day merger clock is running again

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    14,482
    Feedback Score
    0

    180 day merger clock is running again

    The FCC resumed the clock yesterday.

    https://www.fcc.gov/transaction/t-mobile-sprint

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    4,162
    Device(s)
    S9
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    So I guess we get the word in less than 60 days. Still hoping for a merger but if not I will still be a happy T-Mobile customer. Hell would freeze over before I ever give another penny to AT&T that I hate to the Bone for how they treated me.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles/Canada
    Posts
    11,060
    Device(s)
    LG G7 (T-Mobile), iPhone 8 (AT&T)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by shilohcane View Post
    So I guess we get the word in less than 60 days. Still hoping for a merger but if not I will still be a happy T-Mobile customer. Hell would freeze over before I ever give another penny to AT&T that I hate to the Bone for how they treated me.
    That sounds like how Verizon treated my in the past. I had to sick the BBB against them and threaten legal action (this was before the 'arbitration').
    AT&T... your world, throttled.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    26
    Feedback Score
    0
    This is feeling like BREXIT.


    Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Redwood Valley,NorCal/but SoCal Born and Raised/Pocatello,ID
    Posts
    29,423
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S10+, LG V40 ThinQ, Samsung Gear S3 Frontier(VZ LTE)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by formercanuck View Post
    That sounds like how Verizon treated my in the past. I had to sick the BBB against them and threaten legal action (this was before the 'arbitration').
    That stinks. I've only had good experiences with them.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles/Canada
    Posts
    11,060
    Device(s)
    LG G7 (T-Mobile), iPhone 8 (AT&T)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ilvla2 View Post
    That stinks. I've only had good experiences with them.
    Ive worked with all the landline providers in the past... Frontier and Verizon (Bell Atlantic) were the worst, while Pacbell now At&t) was the best. For wireless, ive used all of the major carriers in SoCal. Its been a long time since ive used Verizon, and wont use them again unless they issue an official apology. I treat all carriers the same... They are a tool/service that I'm paying for. I don't owe any carrier any loyalty, as they sure dont offer anything 'special' to earn my business.

    Sent from my LM-G710 using HoFo mobile app

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Gulf Coast
    Posts
    15,298
    Device(s)
    Moto G7 Power, Nexus 5X
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by formercanuck View Post
    ...... I treat all carriers the same... They are a tool/service that I'm paying for. I don't owe any carrier any loyalty, ....
    I generally experience something between a chuckle and a shudder of revulsion when someone says, "I'd like to join such and such carrier." Like it's a fraternity or something. I think, "What? You're becoming an employee? Buying stock?" Nope, just signing up for service. Like, "I'm going to 'join' McDonalds.", when you're just buying a burger and fries.
    Donald Newcomb

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles/Canada
    Posts
    11,060
    Device(s)
    LG G7 (T-Mobile), iPhone 8 (AT&T)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by DRNewcomb View Post
    I generally experience something between a chuckle and a shudder of revulsion when someone says, "I'd like to join such and such carrier." Like it's a fraternity or something. I think, "What? You're becoming an employee? Buying stock?" Nope, just signing up for service. Like, "I'm going to 'join' McDonalds.", when you're just buying a burger and fries.
    Its like 'team sports' for some, and many just getna thrill out of thinking they have a 'winner'. They're all fine until the price goes up/feature goes away.

    Sent from my LM-G710 using HoFo mobile app

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    161
    Feedback Score
    0
    Reminds me of a sports fan saying "We" won this and "We" won that. No you didn't win anything and the team doesn't give a damn about you.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Redwood Valley,NorCal/but SoCal Born and Raised/Pocatello,ID
    Posts
    29,423
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S10+, LG V40 ThinQ, Samsung Gear S3 Frontier(VZ LTE)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by formercanuck View Post
    Ive worked with all the landline providers in the past... Frontier and Verizon (Bell Atlantic) were the worst, while Pacbell now At&t) was the best. For wireless, ive used all of the major carriers in SoCal. Its been a long time since ive used Verizon, and wont use them again unless they issue an official apology. I treat all carriers the same... They are a tool/service that I'm paying for. I don't owe any carrier any loyalty, as they sure dont offer anything 'special' to earn my business.

    Sent from my LM-G710 using HoFo mobile app
    I agree with you, I was just stating my experience I've been with a few carriers myself over the years in NorCal and Southeastern Idaho-Contel Cellular, GTE Mobilenet/Wireless, Commnet Cellular, U.S. Cellular, Edge Wireless, Pacific Bell Wireless, T-Mobile, AT&T Wireless, Verizon.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,927
    Feedback Score
    0
    As mentioned.

    This IS Brexit.

    Whichever final decision comes 1st the other will follow.
    As a USA citizen I have the right to criticize my government. My thanks for this is endless in magnitude.

    Fascism is here led by a racist, godless, immoral, hypersensitive, crass, narcissist liar, psychopath committing High Treason against the USA.

    Red Pocket (AT&T) $192yr UTnT 5GB exp 08.08.19
    Red Pocket (AT&T) $184.50yr UTnT 1GB exp 02.19.20
    T-Mo Gold Rewards $10yr exp 01.16.20
    Tello x2 (Sprint) $5 1-use/3mo no exp by 06.03.19

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    26
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Holysmoke99 View Post
    Reminds me of a sports fan saying "We" won this and "We" won that. No you didn't win anything and the team doesn't give a damn about you.
    I respond “what do you mean “we,” you had nothing to do with it.” Well except for my college’s football team, then “we” is appropriate.


    Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-13-2018, 07:41 PM
  2. Vimio is up and running again!
    By Blue13x in forum Symbian/S60
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-20-2008, 01:27 PM
  3. Futureshop.ca 10 Days of Webdeals is Back Again
    By Himself in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-12-2006, 12:32 PM
  4. Tuesday Morning And HOFO Is Running Slow Again?
    By joestedman in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-27-2004, 09:41 PM
  5. The Clock Is Screwed Up Again!!!
    By eimajuno in forum General Mobile Questions and Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-25-2002, 08:36 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks