Thread: Urgent: Sprint Free One Year BYOD Plan Signups ENDING April 4

Feedback Score

Urgent: Sprint Free One Year BYOD Plan Signups ENDING April 4

The last date to sign up for this long-running offer is April 4.

The offer is closing after running continuously for the better part of 2 years.

This is now confirmed by multiple Sprint reps and extremely reliable Sprint sources!

(Reps are saying you will continue to be able to add lines to existing Free Year plans.)

I made this its own thread since now is the last chance.

https://www.sprint.com/en/shop/offer...nity:1yearfree

For tips:

https://slickdeals.net/f/10235008-th...#edit100910948

Feedback Score
    My plan ends in September. I am tempted to get a new line under my wife’s name today so we can change out the current numbers by switching out and in. This is worth it only if they will let me add new lines for the same deal after tomorrow. Can we confirm this is the case?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bommai View Post
    My plan ends in September. I am tempted to get a new line under my wife’s name today so we can change out the current numbers by switching out and in. This is worth it only if they will let me add new lines for the same deal after tomorrow. Can we confirm this is the case?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reps are saying that will be the case and I expect it will be.

Feedback Score
    Helping my friend Jay Jasun Janulis sign up for the Sprint Free Year plan that is supposed to end today. www.sprint.com/1yearfree get it before it ends people. All you pay is taxes & fees for up to 5 lines. Must port in from a non Sprint,Boost or Virgin Mobile carrier tho like Google Voice, T-mobile, At&t, Verizon, Xfinity Mobile, Mint Sim/Mobile, etc. Need to activate a BYOP device that will work on Sprint network.

It's a great way to save some money!!
    PM or comment if you want any info? TIA Ron

Verse of the Day: And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. Romans 8:28 NLT

http://www.klove.com/ministry/encour...rd/?d=4/2/2019

Sent from my LG-H932 using HoFo mobile app
    To Be The Best Ya Gotta Be Smarter Than The Rest! My Time, Talent, & Treasure! : “Your talent is God’s gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.” Leo Buscaglia : “With God, all things are POSSIBLE.” Mark 10:27