Carrier(s)
    MintSIM/Red Pocket
    Feedback Score

Telecom analyst says approval for Sprint/T-Mobile deal less likely

Carrier(s)
    t-mobile, at&t, FI
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by actinic View Post
    fake news paid to shape opinions. Nothing new about these "AG"s - they will oppose anything this administration approves. It was already known for a while and this doesn't change the odds in any manner. While I don't know if the merger will go through, neither does the author of that useless article on yahoo (most articles on yahoo are useless and paid).

Feedback Score
    People are forgetting about who owns yahoo...

Device(s)
    iPhone XS
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by L33 View Post
    People are forgetting about who owns yahoo...
    Big Red? ………
    “The Internet wasn’t meant to be metered in bits and bytes, so it’s insane that wireless companies are still making you buy it this way. The rate plan is dead — it’s a fossil from a time when wireless was metered by every call or text.” John Legere 1/5/2017

Device(s)
    LG G7 (T-Mobile), iPhone 8 (AT&T)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by @TheRealDanny View Post
    Big Red? ………
    Yup.
    Don't forget - there's only 2 agencies that have a say into blocking/supporting the deal. The DOJ and FBI. I don't see any issue with this getting approved by these 2 agencies.
    AT&T... your world, throttled.

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Are these the same people that said all of the polls said Trump would lose the election???

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

Device(s)
    OnePlus 6 / LeEco Pro3
    Carrier(s)
    MintSIM/Red Pocket
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mvaar View Post
    fake news paid to shape opinions. Nothing new about these "AG"s - they will oppose anything this administration approves. It was already known for a while and this doesn't change the odds in any manner. While I don't know if the merger will go through, neither does the author of that useless article on yahoo (most articles on yahoo are useless and paid).
    Yahoo is passing this on from a highly regarded research firm. What facts makes you discredit this information?

Feedback Score
    Yahoo is passing this on from a highly regarded research firm. What facts makes you discredit this information?
    Highly regarded? Absolutely not

Device(s)
    OnePlus 6 / LeEco Pro3
    Carrier(s)
    MintSIM/Red Pocket
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyjones View Post
    Highly regarded? Absolutely not
    A quick Google has him quoted frequently from a number of different sources (Reuters, Fox, NY Times) which suggests otherwise, however I'm open to hearing factual information which contradicts this.

Carrier(s)
    t-mobile, at&t, FI
    Feedback Score
    A quick Google has him quoted frequently from a number of different sources (Reuters, Fox, NY Times) which suggests otherwise, however I'm open to hearing factual information which contradicts this.
    that is how propaganda works. Anybody can throw information out there and when that is wrapped in a veneer of authority, it is palatable to the gullible. I used to be one of them. I have seen ALL of those sources you quote lie through their teeth. In fact, they have been exposed as nothing but propaganda machines in the past 2 years, at least. Again and again. You can choose to believe them, but at this point, majority of Americans are skeptical of the media.

Device(s)
    OnePlus 6 / LeEco Pro3
    Carrier(s)
    MintSIM/Red Pocket
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mvaar View Post
    that is how propaganda works. Anybody can throw information out there and when that is wrapped in a veneer of authority, it is palatable to the gullible. I used to be one of them. I have seen ALL of those sources you quote lie through their teeth. In fact, they have been exposed as nothing but propaganda machines in the past 2 years, at least. Again and again. You can choose to believe them, but at this point, majority of Americans are skeptical of the media.
    Ah, the ol higher authority argument but it still doesn't answer the question - what facts discredit him other than opinion? You must have first hand information. Please share.

Device(s)
    LG G7 (T-Mobile), iPhone 8 (AT&T)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    There are no facts that give this group credit or discredit that this point, as they haven't really given any. It has all been opinion.
    The question would be typically: What do they have to gain/lose by giving this information (if anything).
    This company has only been around since 2013.

Feedback Score

Telecom analyst says approval for Sprint/T-Mobile deal less likely

Quick buy Sprint stock while it is low...or wait till it gets lower on it’s downward journey...always do the opposite of what the Market Analyst says unless the analyst is counter-acting another analyst.

Note: This post does not constitute investment advice or a recommendation to buy, sell or trade stocks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    It doesn't matter, but I put analysts in the same category as movie critics. They tend to have personal, subjective opinions they represent as iron clad, irrefutable facts.

The same analyst that was quoted at Yahoo downgraded Verizon yesterday from a BUY to NEUTRAL. He claimed the pricing war that began in 2014 was over.

I seldom agree with them.

Device(s)
    S9
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    The politics has changed since so many paid lobbyist are trying to get politicians to kill the deal. AT&T and Verizon may have no public opinion but I think they are paying lobbyist to kill the deal since it goes through they will lose customers and have to pay more for building out 5G faster.

Claiming it will kill jobs is just an excuse since we are at a 49 year high in unemployment was announced today.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast