Thread: iPhone Visual voicemail on Verizon ST

Feedback Score

iPhone Visual voicemail on Verizon ST

I used to have ST up until mid last year, when for some reason ST broke Visual voicemail, at least on the Verizon side. I started getting cryptic text messages in place of visual voicemails. Does anybody here know if VVM is working yet again on the ST Verizon side? I was thinking about switching back.

Device(s)
    Galaxy J7 Sky Pro SM-S727VL, Galaxy J3 Sky SM-S230VL, ZTE Z723EL, ZTE Z233VL
    Carrier(s)
    Straight Talk, Total Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Sounds like you might have the wrong VVM activated since iPhone's uses a different provision. If you look at this thread, it might help you with this too: https://www.howardforums.com/showthr...email-See-here

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by advcomp2019 View Post
    Sounds like you might have the wrong VVM activated since iPhone's uses a different provision. If you look at this thread, it might help you with this too: https://www.howardforums.com/showthr...email-See-here
    I remember seeing that post before I left ST last year, after a month of dealing with incompetent tech support, I just left, looks like I made the right decision, from the post:

(Unfortunately, The easiest solution is to move to a different carrier all together. Most TracFone support reps will be unaware of the differences and be unable to support you.)

I’ll probably just stay with VZW prepaid.