Thread: ZTE Mobley Billing Question for People Who Signed Up Recently

Feedback Score

ZTE Mobley Billing Question for People Who Signed Up Recently

This question is for people who RECENTLY (in the last few months) signed up for a ZTE Mobley Unlimited data plan.

How much is your bill?

I have a Mobley account that we created in 2017 that is 23 dollars and some change per month. My family just got their first bill and its showing at 28 dollars and some change (we are both in the same state). It appears he has more taxes and fees charged. Please advise. Thanks!

Feedback Score

ZTE Mobley Billing Question For People Who Signed Up Recently

Monthly plan charges for Feb 24 - Mar 23

$20.00
    $20.00

Unlimited Data
    $20.00

Surcharges & fees
    $3.24
    $3.24

Administrative Fee
    $1.99

Regulatory Cost Recovery Charge
    $1.25

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim1348 View Post
    Monthly plan charges for Feb 24 - Mar 23

$20.00
    $20.00

Unlimited Data
    $20.00

Surcharges & fees
    $3.24
    $3.24

Administrative Fee
    $1.99

Regulatory Cost Recovery Charge
    $1.25
    Hi Jim,

When did you sign up for the account?

Carrier(s)
    VZW & ATT
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Billbraskey420 View Post
    This question is for people who RECENTLY (in the last few months) signed up for a ZTE Mobley Unlimited data plan.

How much is your bill?

I have a Mobley account that we created in 2017 that is 23 dollars and some change per month. My family just got their first bill and its showing at 28 dollars and some change (we are both in the same state). It appears he has more taxes and fees charged. Please advise. Thanks!
    first, taxes may vary by state

second, have they actually gotten their bill or just the paper that shows what their bill will look like?

third, i recently signed up for an additional line. it is billing at the same price of $23 and change, however, before i got my first actual bill, the mock bill did show $28 and change.

finally, why dont you post up the "more taxes and fees charged"? what is the actual break down? please be detailed in your posts!

Feedback Score
    I've had one mobley connected car plan for a year and was always billed $23.32 per month for it. My billing address is in Texas.

In January, I added 2 more... and the following two mobley connected car plans are being billed at 2 different rates.

Line 1 - $23.32
    Line 2 - $25.08
    Line 3 - $25.23

Line 2 and 3 have an additional section for "Government taxes & fees" and they are both different rates is seems for each line item.

Line 1 as no "Government taxes & fees"

I"m trying to decide if its worth the torture to call ATT to fix it, or otherwise understand whats going on... the last time I dealt with them they messed up my account so bad it took me a week to fix it - so I'm leaning towards not touching it, except we're talking about almost $45 a year in money. hmm

Carrier(s)
    VZW & ATT
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by deadringer View Post
    I've had one mobley connected car plan for a year and was always billed $23.32 per month for it. My billing address is in Texas.

In January, I added 2 more... and the following two mobley connected car plans are being billed at 2 different rates.

Line 1 - $23.32
    Line 2 - $25.08
    Line 3 - $25.23

Line 2 and 3 have an additional section for "Government taxes & fees" and they are both different rates is seems for each line item.

I"m trying to decide if its worth the torture to call ATT to fix it, or otherwise understand whats going on... the last time I dealt with them they messed up my account so bad it took me a week to fix it - so I'm leaning towards not touching it, except we're talking about almost $45 a year in money. hmm
    Post the detailed break down of government taxes and fees as well as any other fees or taxes

Are these all on the same account or separate accounts?

What is the exact plan name for each?

Feedback Score

Line 1 - $23.32
    Line 2 - $25.08
    Line 3 - $25.23

How did you add them? Over the phone or in person at a store, and was it using the UConnect Chrysler promotion? I have a spare, new Mobley and I'm debating adding it to my account.

Feedback Score
    The first one was added online

The later two were added over the phone with the Chrysler/Mobley promo

All on the same account. The only thing on this account are these 3 connected car plans.

Here's a screen shot of the breakdown:

Name:  part1.jpg
Views: 363
Size:  91.1 KB

Name:  part2.jpg
Views: 358
Size:  55.8 KB

Carrier(s)
    VZW & ATT
    Feedback Score
    odd indeed. id do an online chat and ask.

Feedback Score
    The first one was added online

The later two were added over the phone with the Chrysler/Mobley promo

All on the same account. The only thing on this account are these 3 connected car plans.

Here's a screen shot of the breakdown:
    Thanks for the detail. It's odd they charge tax on the second two and even different amounts. As long as they don't mess up my original line in the process I can work through it.

Device(s)
    iPhone SE
    Carrier(s)
    Starting to think they all suck
    Feedback Score
    Anyone paying tax on Mobley lines needs to escalate it with AT&T, these lines are internet access and cannot be taxed by any government, surcharges excluded.

Device(s)
    iPhone XS 256GB
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I just signed up at the beginning of April. Looks like my monthly cost will be $23.24. The $30 activation fee was waived by calling in to Customer Service after the bill arrived.

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 232
Size:  21.3 KB

Device(s)
    Pixel 3aXL, LG G3, Moto G7 Power/E4/G6 Play
    Carrier(s)
    H2O, TMO, Xfinity, PagePlus, TracFone, RedPkt
    Feedback Score
    The $23.24 is the same as what I get on my old Mobley plan, so newer sign-ups should not cost more.

Feedback Score
    First bill can be different as it can cross over billing cycles.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by energyx View Post
    Thanks for the detail. It's odd they charge tax on the second two and even different amounts. As long as they don't mess up my original line in the process I can work through it.
    I see taxes on my first bill too . Did u find out how much is total bill for data ?