vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

Prepaid cards buy 1 get 1 30% 0ff at TARGET

various carriers

Thanks slickdeals!

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Ha, you beat me to it! I'm getting ready to stock up on a few months.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    This is a great deal

With Redcard I got $600 worth for $484.50, that's 20% off

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    If ya live in an area with Meijer stores and you have some credit left on your account maybe the buy one get one for 50% off will come back around soon. Pretty much the best deal I've ever seen on Cricket refills.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishx65 View Post
    If ya live in an area with Meijer stores and you have some credit left on your account maybe the buy one get one for 50% off will come back around soon. Pretty much the best deal I've ever seen on Cricket refills.
    I wouldn't wait for that 25% off when you can get 20% here. I've never heard of that Meijer one before.

I went into their store 1 day late by the way and they still had the B1/50%off tags up. Took 8 of them to the checkout with the tag. Guy tried to give it to me but it wouldn't work. Went to customer service and the beeyotch went back to talk with the manager. Beeyotch came back and said they would let me get ONE "buy one, get 50% off" and the 50% off would be in form of Meijer store credit. Beeyotch. I hemmed and hawed cause I don't live near Meijer and never go there so don't need a gift card. I did it anyway and she gave me the credit on a gift card. Said thanks then went and got a $25 Cricket card and came right back to her and said I am buying this with my Meijer card she just gave me. She was like whatever and then I was done. Got my deal, Beeyotch.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by kalp08 View Post
    various carriers

Thanks slickdeals!
    Thanks! Bought $600 worth for $510. You save me $90.00!

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    great deal. Hope they keep coming.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogan773 View Post
    I wouldn't wait for that 25% off when you can get 20% here. I've never heard of that Meijer one before.

I went into their store 1 day late by the way and they still had the B1/50%off tags up. Took 8 of them to the checkout with the tag. Guy tried to give it to me but it wouldn't work. Went to customer service and the beeyotch went back to talk with the manager. Beeyotch came back and said they would let me get ONE "buy one, get 50% off" and the 50% off would be in form of Meijer store credit. Beeyotch. I hemmed and hawed cause I don't live near Meijer and never go there so don't need a gift card. I did it anyway and she gave me the credit on a gift card. Said thanks then went and got a $25 Cricket card and came right back to her and said I am buying this with my Meijer card she just gave me. She was like whatever and then I was done. Got my deal, Beeyotch.

Funny that literally a few hours after I typed this, I see a Slickdeal for this Meijer promo again!

So yeah I guess if you live near Meijer, go get it!

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Funny that literally a few hours after I typed this, I see a Slickdeal for this Meijer promo again!

So yeah I guess if you live near Meijer, go get it!
    Meijer must be some rust belt hillbilly thing.

Sent from my K88 using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by sharp99 View Post
    Meijer must be some rust belt hillbilly thing.

Sent from my K88 using HoFo mobile app
    Dear Mr. Bitter, we have rustbelt hillbilly Walmarts, Bestbuys and Targets too!!! There's a whole big world out there beyond your 15 mile radius!!!
    Last edited by Fishx65; 03-11-2019 at 06:55 AM.

Device(s)
    iPhone 8 +
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Picked up $600 worth of cards with my Target red card discount. Stoked - thanks for the heads up OP and SD!

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I'll ask the stupid question. What are prepaid cards and how do I apply them to my account that has autopay on?

Device(s)
    way to many
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket/Aio
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by s52m3 View Post
    I'll ask the stupid question. What are prepaid cards and how do I apply them to my account that has autopay on?
    On the very top of the Cricket home page click "Quick Pay", enter phone # you want to apply money to and ,very important, use the "Service Payment Card" button.

(prepaid cards are just like gift cards)

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by s52m3 View Post
    Prepaid cards are like free money when you can get them discounted like this. The card is worth $X yet you buy it for less. When you load it onto your account you get the full credit. You can still leave Autopay on (and you SHOULD so you can keep getting the autopay discount) but if you are loading prepaid value on there, your other method of payment will never be charged. So if you have a $40 plan and you routinely buy cards for 15% off, then you really have a $34 plan.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Prepaid cards are like free money when you can get them discounted like this. The card is worth $X yet you buy it for less. When you load it onto your account you get the full credit. You can still leave Autopay on (and you SHOULD so you can keep getting the autopay discount) but if you are loading prepaid value on there, your other method of payment will never be charged. So if you have a $40 plan and you routinely buy cards for 15% off, then you really have a $34 plan.
    Thank you!

Is there a limit to how many someone can buy or apply to an account?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast