Name:  op7-render.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  36.3 KB

Dang it... Based on an earlier leak I was looking forward to this year's OnePlus phones being manual sliders, like the Mi Mix 3. But now, according to respected leaker Steve H. McFly (aka @OnLeaks), that doesn't appear to be the case. His latest renders of the OnePlus 7, published to the Indian site Pricebaba, show what appears to be a motorized pop-out selfie cam, similar to the Vivo V15 Pro.

It makes sense given that OnePlus and Vivo are related via their parent company, BBK Electronics. And if a motor is going to fail I suppose I'd rather it be just the selfie cam instead of the entire camera assembly, as on the Oppo Find X. I was just really hoping for a manual slider, is all... something to remind me of the old Nokia Nseries.

Also expected for the OnePlus 7 (and likely the 7T that will follow later in the year) is a Snapdragon 855 processor, a larger 6.5 inch screen and a third camera sensor on the back, with an as-yet unknown purpose. For more angles, plus a 360-degree video render, visit the links immediately below.

Source: @OnLeaks, Pricebaba via Android Police (1) (2)