Thread: Hard reset for Blu

Feedback Score

Hard reset for Blu

I have a Blu 5.0 that needs to be reset. I held the volume up and down and power together until I got a screen that gave me 2 options, factory or recovery. I chose recovery and got an android laying down and it said "no command". I pressed the power button once and it went to the recovery screen. I scrolled down to "wipe data/factory reset" and pressed the power button. (there is no home button) It took me back to the screen with the android laying down saying "no command". I press the power button again and it took me back to the recovery screen. Back and forth back and forth. It seems the power button is not selecting my choice even though it says on the recovery screen to scroll with vol up and down and select with power.

Feedback Score
    did you try doing a factory reset from the phones settings ??

Feedback Score
    I am not able to get to the settings. It's a friend's phone and he had someone prank him and put a pattern lock on his phone. He is very frustrated and told me to just do a factory reset. His "friend" is not around suddenly so he can't ask him what the pattern is.

Feedback Score
    Oh, and I can't go through his google account on the computer because he hadn't yet signed in with google on his phone.