Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What keeps you with Verizon? Is it simply the coverage?

Feedback Score

Question What keeps you with Verizon? Is it simply the coverage?

Hi all! Just wondering why you pick Verizon and/or what keeps you.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kmetz View Post
    The reason I am with Verizon Wireless is not only for the great coverage but also the great customer service. I joined Verizon Wireless postpaid service on November 2018. I have had no issues and the only time I had to contact support was to change my billing cycle so my bill would not be a few days late due to how my paycheck fell.

Feedback Score
    I have tried all four. Verizon is the only one with signal inside my home. Outside and around town AT&T is good enough. Sprint is ok with more coverage gaps. T-Mo is even more spotty.

I use Verizon with Tracfone. It only costs ~$5 a month on average for my very low use. I have an AT&T hotspot it works fine for travel. It also works fine at home by placing it at a window - can't do that to use a phone.

Carrier(s)
    verizon
    Feedback Score
    Best signal where I live and places I go. Been with them 8 years and have tried all the others off and on since 1999. I have seldom needed CS in all that time, but they have always been great. At $55/mo I see no reason to change. The superb coverage, call quality and no drops is what seals it for me tho.

Feedback Score
    Reliability and coverage. It just works where I need it.

Oh an their app isn't a buggy piece of s*** like T-Mobile's.

Device(s)
    Qualcomm iPhone X 256 GB Space Grey
    Carrier(s)
    Visible
    Feedback Score
    Coverage, features, VoLTE is more reliable than any other carrier, in my experience. Speeds never disappoints. We’re getting a sweet deal with prepaid right now and has all postpaid perks, minus financing. I only use LTE since my iPhone never connects to CDMA for one reason and even with that, I still never lose a signal... and I live out in the sticks. AT&T and T-Mobile often kick down to HSPA. Sprint never wants to stay on LTE. Verizon is definitely the best where I am at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    iPhone 7+ on the Verizon Network
    iPad Pro 9.7 on the AT&T Network

Feedback Score
    Honestly, it can’t be put into words. To truly understand just how amazing Verizon is, you’ll need to start from the beginning and work your way through. https://www.verizon.com/about/news-r...gement?page=13 and https://www.verizon.com/about/news-t...edness?page=22 I’ve been a customer of their wireline service since 1958 and of their wireless service since 2002. It’s a premium product for a reason. They truly are the best.

Feedback Score
    For me it’s density of coverage around me. Their small cell deployment is AMAZING. Also overall coverage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carrier(s)
    Verizon AT&T Dual SIM
    Feedback Score
    Best coverage at my house. AT&T is one bar of HSPA, T-mobile is "No Service", Sprint is "No Service". And I don't live in the sticks - I live in a midsize city.

I also have an unlimited AT&T line via an eSim (my company pays for it), but it's not reliable enough for me to use at home - people complain that my voice cuts out. I'll switch to it occasionally when I travel and when Verizon only has 3G service (rare but it happens). I have wifi at home but the Verizon line is actually more reliable than AT&T Wifi calling.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6S
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Been with VZW since 2003, when I came over from Sprint, and never looked back. What keeps me here is coverage, call quality and overall reliability (can count on one hand the number of dropped calls I have gotten), good customer service. Verizon is not for people looking to jump amongst carriers for the cheapest price.
    ---
    Cellular One (AT&T), Sprint, now Verizon.

Redwood Valley,NorCal/but SoCal Born and Raised/Pocatello,ID
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, Samsung Galaxy Watch (AT&T), Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Wireless
    Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    Coverage and data speed. I was on all four networks, closest in coverage was AT&T (but with gaps) T-Mobile and Sprint not even close, especially in between cities (even interstate!) and indoors (at work).
    Everyone else, on other carriers, is obsessed about WiFi calling. Not me, since I always have an LTE signal to call (VoLTE). In my previous experience with RepublicWireless, WiFi calling is just not that great, plus I can use Google Voice for that purpose (even from outside US).

Then, data speed and latency consistency. Example: when AT&T connects to my phone with Carrier Aggregation, I expect better results than what I get on Verizon without CA. Well... not the case.
    Use this referral code, when subscribing to TotalWireless, to save money: RWOI-B602
    Rules: https://rewards.totalwireless.com/refer

Carrier(s)
    TMobile
    Feedback Score
    Verizon has a solid network for sure. The company that seems closest to Verizon and their amount of lte is TMobile. I think it will be Verizon #1, then probably TMobile #2, att still losing customers , and Sprint either absorbed into TMobile or eventually fizzle out and sold for scraps.

I think Verizon continues to be the best with TMobile becoming their main competitor

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Verizon is the only carrier that works well at my place of work.

Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless(prepaid)
    Feedback Score
    Verizon is everywhere I need. But then so are the other big carriers in my area. But Verizon is also cheaper than any of the other carriers too. Since I'm paying $27 or less a month for 15GB, with the discounted refill pins. And the money I save from being on verizon prepaid more than covers the cost of a new phone every two years. I'll be ordering a Galaxy S10 or S10+ to replace my S8 next week.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast