Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Will ATT match Verizon $45 15GB Plan

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kdimm222 View Post
    Now i Got 3 lines for $100.00 plus tax... Total is $111.00 a month.. All unlimited.... Walmart deal only...

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
    How are you liking it so far?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by c47v3770 View Post
    Do you have to use the walmart phone to keep the discount or can you swap it?
    When i spoke to att, the rep told me that i would need to keep the walmart phone till after the first month when the discount hit. Then, I would be free to swap phones at anytime.

Device(s)
    A bunch
    Carrier(s)
    Most of them
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by spg1218 View Post
    So previously under $20 promo, your $20 autopay stacked with multiline discount? Correct? When they set up my multiline, I lost my promo and for an easy way out they are claiming it doesn't stack.
    Mine has been stacked since I started it. $20 off x2, then $10 multi-line discount. Total $50 off on 2 lines.

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornos View Post
    Not 100% sure, but I'm 99.9% sure the answer is "No".

1) If you think that AT&T Prepaid's current account management system is able to handle a customized, one-off plan then you've never dealt with a plan switch before. Even the discount for the 3 unlimited lines for $100 deal doesn't kick in until the plan renews because the system can't set it up from the outset. IOW a plan-match definitely ain't happening.

2) Retention? IMHO the whole point of prepaid is that you are free to leave when you find a better deal - and when your old carrier ups their game, you are free to switch back.
    My att plan 2 for 80.00 unlimited 20 off each line with autopay has been changed. Called att a week before my due date and switched to walmart unlimited, 3 lines for $100.00

Feedback Score
    My att plan 2 for 80.00 unlimited 20 off each line with autopay has been changed. Called att a week before my due date and switched to walmart unlimited, 3 lines for $100.00

So, you never purchased a phone through Wal-Mart?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 6Spd Menace View Post
    So, you never purchased a phone through Wal-Mart?
    Yes i did a cheap lg for $29.99. Activated it. Put the sim.in my daughters iphone 6s and sold the lg on ebay for 25.00

Feedback Score
    Yes i did a cheap lg for $29.99. Activated it. Put the sim.in my daughters iphone 6s and sold the lg on ebay for 25.00

Nice! How soon did you swap sims? I couldn’t get a straight answer from Att about how soon I was able to swap the sim. One rep told me to wait a month or till the promo price hit. Sorry for all the questions, you’re the only person that I’ve found online that has this promo deal.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 6Spd Menace View Post
    Nice! How soon did you swap sims? I couldn’t get a straight answer from Att about how soon I was able to swap the sim. One rep told me to wait a month or till the promo price hit. Sorry for all the questions, you’re the only person that I’ve found online that has this promo deal.
    No problem. On Feb. 26th I called att prepaid. Told the lady I wanted to switch from the $20.00 off autopay promotion to the walmart 3 for $100.00 promotion. I added the 3rd line on aug 26th paid a partial payment for the days im using the third line... Till the next due date on march 3rd. My sim swap was on aug. 28th. My bill states I owe $111.00 which includes taxes

Feedback Score
    Was waiting for $20 auto pay discount for prepaid to come back. Just switched from Verizon after six months and holy smokes AT&T is way better in Las Vegas. Verizon was unusable with less than 3 bars on an iPhone Xr and was slow even with 4. With AT&T I'm getting low pings and 50mbps+ with 2 bars.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Zuniga View Post
    Was waiting for $20 auto pay discount for prepaid to come back. Just switched from Verizon after six months and holy smokes AT&T is way better in Las Vegas. Verizon was unusable with less than 3 bars on an iPhone Xr and was slow even with 4. With AT&T I'm getting low pings and 50mbps+ with 2 bars.

Feedback Score
    No problem. On Feb. 26th I called att prepaid. Told the lady I wanted to switch from the $20.00 off autopay promotion to the walmart 3 for $100.00 promotion. I added the 3rd line on aug 26th paid a partial payment for the days im using the third line... Till the next due date on march 3rd. My sim swap was on aug. 28th. My bill states I owe $111.00 which includes taxes

How did they verify your phone purchase from Walmart? Is it automatic?

Thank you so much for all the info so far, you are the only person I have found here and on Reddit to have done this promotion.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by theremix View Post
    How did they verify your phone purchase from Walmart? Is it automatic?

Thank you so much for all the info so far, you are the only person I have found here and on Reddit to have done this promotion.
    The esn number...

Feedback Score
    The esn number...

No problem...

Feedback Score
    Just curious on one thing. If one day I had the unlimited data promo but decided to switch plans and later on want the unlimited data back. Will I still be able to get the double discount or no?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by punisherbv View Post
    Just curious on one thing. If one day I had the unlimited data promo but decided to switch plans and later on want the unlimited data back. Will I still be able to get the double discount or no?
    according to the website with my three lines for $100 promo if I decide or I don't pay my bill on time or I decide I don't want it and drop a line it will go back to the data with $20 off.unlimited with autopay discount.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast