Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 8+
    Carrier(s)
    Koodo Mobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

Koodo Call

So I received a phone call from Koodo this evening (18663699826) stating they had a special offer for me thanks in part to my loyalty blah blah blah but then the call dropped. Anyone else receive such call? I was a little skeptical talking with them as I have a QC plan.. Never called back, when I dialed the number I'm greeted with "welcome to telus mobility"...

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by merve04 View Post
    So I received a phone call from Koodo this evening (18663699826) stating they had a special offer for me thanks in part to my loyalty blah blah blah but then the call dropped. Anyone else receive such call? I was a little skeptical talking with them as I have a QC plan.. Never called back, when I dialed the number I'm greeted with "welcome to telus mobility"...
    If you go to a store such as Walmart, they would be able to see what is the promotion. They will be able to apply it to you. I had a couple of QC customers recently that had 60$ for 15 gb.

You could call 611 too if you want to talk to someone. Would not do it if you are not supposed to have a QC plan.

Galaxy S9
    Virgin 39.50$/m for 8go and unlimited canada-wide

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 8+
    Carrier(s)
    Koodo Mobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by idonthaveaname View Post
    If you go to a store such as Walmart, they would be able to see what is the promotion. They will be able to apply it to you. I had a couple of QC customers recently that had 60$ for 15 gb.

You could call 611 too if you want to talk to someone. Would not do it if you are not supposed to have a QC plan.

Galaxy S9
    Virgin 39.50$/m for 8go and unlimited canada-wide
    Iím in AB, so I donít call Koodo ever. Iím surprised I canít see offers in self serve. So going to Walmart is ok?

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by merve04 View Post
    Iím in AB, so I donít call Koodo ever. Iím surprised I canít see offers in self serve. So going to Walmart is ok?
    Yes. They don't work for koodo so they don't care if your plan is legit or not.

There's multiple type of offers. If it's the one I am talking about, it will be there. If it is an addon, you will have to call.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

There's multiple type of offers. If it's the one I am talking about, it will be there. If it is an addon, you will have to call.
    Sorry for the double post, I am new here and I dont know how to edit on the app.

They won't be able to apply it on your account. They will have to call or they will tell you to call. But you will be sure that it's legit or not.

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 8+
    Carrier(s)
    Koodo Mobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Sorry for the double post, I am new here and I dont know how to edit on the app.

They won't be able to apply it on your account. They will have to call or they will tell you to call. But you will be sure that it's legit or not.
    Got a feeling itís probably what I got in an email recently, $60 10GB but with a tab medium
    Boooooo

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I have received multiple offers from them on self serve, texts and a call. I have $48/5GB SKMB plan and am in AB.

Via text I received:
    $10/3GB add on (so $58/8GB)
    $15/10GB add on (so $63/15GB)

Recently I received a call with the loyalty customer BS and they were offering me a free tablet with a monthly data plan subscription, I declined as I donít need it.

Device(s)
    iPhone8
    Carrier(s)
    Koodo, Freedom, Public
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

In ON they have a hissy fit for out of province plans / numbers
    Koodo $40 Canada Wide + 8GB + 1000 Intl LD
    Public $120 Province Wide + 12GB - $6 Autopay - $12 Loyalty - $45 Refer = $19 per Month
    Freedom $35 ($37-BTS) North America Wide + 8GB + 1GB Roaming