Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: $15 200/500/500 30 day plan question

Device(s)
    LG G2, Moto G5+, Moto E4, (Droid Mini, GS3, Droid4, L41C, Droid3, S390G, LG500G, T404G, T301G, V170)
    Carrier(s)
    Total Wireless (Verizon, Red Pocket, Tracfone)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jairzinho View Post
    OP got that glitch TWICE. That seems more than just luck.
    Not the first time a glitch/error was duplicated.

There was one that lasted for several weeks that lots got.

The system is often like roulette.

Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2, Moto E5, LG Q6
    Carrier(s)
    TF/AT&T, TF/Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ST Dog View Post
    Not the first time a glitch/error was duplicated. There was one that lasted for several weeks that lots got.
    Yep, like the glitch that doubled the service days when doing a transfer. Took TF quite a few months to fix it. Some people ended up with 20+ years of service. I'm sure that wasn't an unadvertised promotion.
    Last edited by hpham; 01-11-2019 at 03:31 PM.

Device(s)
    Moto G (6)
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hpham View Post
    Yep, like the glitch that doubled the service days when doing a transfer. Took TF quite a few months to fix it. Some people ended up with 20+ years of service. I'm sure that wasn't an unadvertised promotion.
    I only got 6 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by prof68 View Post
    I only got 6 years.
    I don't remember what year it was happening but I transferred 2 numbers and got 5 or 6 additional years. My main phone has 16 years on it now.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hpham View Post
    I ended up with service out to 2039 that way. I'm happy with it.

I wonder what Tracfone will be like in 20 years.

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    If everyone has many years of service, then to stay in business Tracfone must find ways to sell you airtime rather than days or phone bundles:
    1- you already use a lot of airtime on your own, depleting at least one of the 3 buckets
    2- Tracfone finds ways for us to use a lot from the bucket with the most profit for them
    3- Tracfone sells mostly the Smartphone only airtime that causes little used buckets to grow in size unproportional to the others.
    4- Tracfone steals 2/3 buckets contents during transfers from those who do not document airtime in chat before transferring service.

Has anyone lost Days during a transfer? I have only had a problem with the buckets, never the days

Device(s)
    iPhone 7
    Feedback Score
    I get the $35 card once a year and then they ask me if I'd like to add anything else. I always select the year of service for $60, I think it is.

So my total yearly cell phone bill is only $95, say $100 once Mr. Government Man steals a few dollars in tax.

And I never run out of minutes or texts or data. In fact, I have an abundance of all of them.

I've never hit the lottery, but I get what I pay for and it suits me just fine. I've never had a single problem and that deal can't be beat by any other carrier out there.

Then my mint condition iPhone 7 in matte black with 256 gigs I only paid $300 for on the Bay, that thing's sweet, I walk into the 711 and wave that thing around the register like Mac Daddy when I pay for my Slim Jims with that Apple Pay thing. You don't even need data for that to work anyway.

I'm a cheapskate and a half, lemme tell yas. lol.
    Last edited by repodmyusb; 01-15-2019 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Spelling isn't my strong point. Or maybe I hit the keys too fast, I dunno.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by repodmyusb View Post
    I get the $35 card once a year and then they ask me if I'd like to add anything else. I always select the year of service for $60, I think it is.

So my total yearly cell phone bill is only $95, say $100 once Mr. Government Man steals a few dollars in tax.

And I never run out of minutes or texts or data. In fact, I have an abundance of all of them.

I've never hit the lottery, but I get what I pay for and it suits me just fine. I've never had a single problem and that deal can't be beat by any other carrier out there.

Then my mint condition iPhone 7 in matte black with 256 gigs I only paid $300 for on the Bay, that thing's sweet, I walk into the 711 and wave that thing around the register like Mac Daddy when I pay for my Slim Jims with that Apple Pay thing. You don't even need data for that to work anyway.

I'm a cheapskate and a half, lemme tell yas. lol.
    Hope you bought Twinkies as a dessert. One can never have enough hydrogenated vegetable fats.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2