Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Band 71 sighting thread.

Device(s)
    s6 note 4 and 5s
    Carrier(s)
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Weatheronthe8s View Post
    Yeah. I guess it's just where I live gives my an idea that T-Mobile sucks. I never really see Sprint perform all that bad too often so I just seem to assume in my head that Sprint is better since they actually work here. I'm sure T-Mobile has to be better in most places, it's just I never see it because they don't work at all where I live so it gives my the idea that they suck. Personal experience is a major part of what you think about a company.

Sent from my SM-G950U using HoFo mobile app
    Obviously. Because personal experience when you spread your personal experience by the company through word-of-mouth and online about companies to other people their images obviously affected. So let's say you keep saying TMobile is really good and you say that two more more people then TMobile obviously look better. But then it's also that actual Network experience and customer service I Can Make It or Break the image of a company. For example Sprint's network and many places is absolute garbage. Their customer service is none better. But then again someone else may not have a problem with their customer service or coverage. It just depends on the person I would say the experience is subjective to the person.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S8 (US Cellular), 10.5 inch iPad Pro (Sprint)
    Carrier(s)
    US Cellular, Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dandn1321 View Post
    Obviously. Because personal experience when you spread your personal experience by the company through word-of-mouth and online about companies to other people their images obviously affected. So let's say you keep saying TMobile is really good and you say that two more more people then TMobile obviously look better. But then it's also that actual Network experience and customer service I Can Make It or Break the image of a company. For example Sprint's network and many places is absolute garbage. Their customer service is none better. But then again someone else may not have a problem with their customer service or coverage. It just depends on the person I would say the experience is subjective to the person.

Yeah. They way you describe it now. I can kinda see why more people don't have Sprint. I know their customer support isn't that great. Honestly, I've never really seen how T-Mobile functions in person so I don't know what all they're like. For all I know their customer support could be incredible, or it could suck, I don't know. I've never even been in one of their stores. I just hear all these great things about them but don't really get it see it myself. I assume everything by coverage. I know some people get fed up with customer support too though even if the service itself is fine.

Device(s)
    s6 note 4 and 5s
    Carrier(s)
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Yeah. They way you describe it now. I can kinda see why more people don't have Sprint. I know their customer support isn't that great. Honestly, I've never really seen how T-Mobile functions in person so I don't know what all they're like. For all I know their customer support could be incredible, or it could suck, I don't know. I've never even been in one of their stores. I just hear all these great things about them but don't really get it see it myself. I assume everything by coverage. I know some people get fed up with customer support too though even if the service itself is fine.

Well I could tell you that customer service can also make or break an experience with a company specifically a cell phone carrier. So let me tell you TMobile is gotten pretty good with coverage but they still need to have lots of improve in here.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    US Cellular, Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Well I could tell you that customer service can also make or break an experience with a company specifically a cell phone carrier. So let me tell you TMobile is gotten pretty good with coverage but they still need to have lots of improve in here.

Yeah. In most of my experience with them, they're fine. It's just the lack of service where I live that makes me have that I guess "prejudice" against them. I'm sure they have to have some decent customer support to have as many customers as they have. It seems like I notice a lot of YouTubers with T-Mobile. I guess internet personalities seem to like them. I just don't know anybody personally at all with them either. If their customer support was no better than Sprint, then they'd probably be in the same place as Sprint. I have seen customer support make prople mad. I can tell they definitely need to improve though just like Sprint in a lot of places.

Device(s)
    s6 note 4 and 5s
    Carrier(s)
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Yeah. In most of my experience with them, they're fine. It's just the lack of service where I live that makes me have that I guess "prejudice" against them. I'm sure they have to have some decent customer support to have as many customers as they have. It seems like I notice a lot of YouTubers with T-Mobile. I guess internet personalities seem to like them. I just don't know anybody personally at all with them either. If their customer support was no better than Sprint, then they'd probably be in the same place as Sprint. I have seen customer support make prople mad. I can tell they definitely need to improve though just like Sprint in a lot of places.

Oh yeah that's Sprint when I had them made me mad so many times it's not funny

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    US Cellular, Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Oh yeah that's Sprint when I had them made me mad so many times it's not funny

Yeah. I feel like I could have fun with it. But I'm sure the majority people hate it though.

Device(s)
    s6 note 4 and 5s
    Carrier(s)
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Yeah. I feel like I could have fun with it. But I'm sure the majority people hate it though.

I mean for the most part they are pretty friendly but Sprint's customer service was very incompetent

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    US Cellular, Sprint
    Feedback Score
    I mean for the most part they are pretty friendly but Sprint's customer service was very incompetent

Yeah. I've never actually talked to them personally. But I've seen them do some weird stuff. I know someone who was sent off waiting hours for a phone to activate. A similar thing happened to someone I know recently on USCC thougj except their old phone still worked. The other one's old one I think was messed up though. Sprint has also had issues with one of the towers here in the past where it would quit working and the service would be terrible there until it was fixed. It's happened multiple times on the same tower.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8