Thread: S7 replacement battery

Feedback Score

S7 replacement battery

Can anyone recommend a good replacement battery for my S7? I bought one off Amazon a few months ago and the performance was only marginally better than the original. Now it's sucking. There's a bunch of different brands on Amazon with varying reviews. I suspect most are low quality and/or old stock. Kind of a bummer to do all the work to open the phone to put in a cruddy replacement.

Device(s)
    iPhone XS, iPad Mini 2, MacBook Pro 2013 13”, Apple TV 4.
    Carrier(s)
    TELUS
    Feedback Score
    Get either an original one or a NoLemon, off Amazon

Sent from my iPhone XS on TELUS’ network using HoFo.

Device(s)
    HTC TILT, 8525, BJI, BJII, SE w580i, w760a, z750a
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    What brand did you get? I got SNSOU off of amazon and it's completely amazing compared to the old battery in my S7 Edge. It has decent reviews. I've only been running it for a week though so no idea how it will hold up.
    iPhone 4 on AT&T:

http://www.xti9.com/v3xx[/FONT][/SIZE]

Device(s)
    iPhone 8
    Feedback Score
    did you check in Aliexpress, eBay, Walmart and Mobilesentrix ??
    Mobilesentrix

Feedback Score
    My experience: I have tried previously to replace the battery in my moto G4 Plus.
    Had two options: old stock OE batteries (manufacture date as old as my phone) and new China made batteries.
    Because the Li-Po batteries age from the moment they are build, regardless if they are used or not, I didn't get the "new" old stock ones.
    I got a Chinese battery sold by the manufacturer (or at least same seller handle).
    Installed in the phone and... I got the same performance as my old, used OE battery that I just replaced. Total waste of time and money.

Also I got spare Li-Po batteries for my cameras, to have them already charged, when I travel.
    Not original Olympus or Panasonic, just cheaper generic Chinese ones.
    Initially they were good, but after one year they are not holding the charge anymore. The OE batteries are still OK.

My conclusion is that I got what I have paid for...

Feedback Score
    I think the best for s7 is iPossible 3200mAh Replacement Battery. It is compatible with most of the s7 models. built-in security chip preventing overheating and keeping your phone safe. Warranty is standing for 12 months. Check Amazon for price.

Feedback Score
    Bumping thread you see if anyone else has any experience with s7 battery replacement.

Googling "iPossible 3200mAh" shows not available.

More importantly, the above suggestions that cheap online batteries are just that weighs big in my decision. I don't want to have a similar experience.

Is there an effective way to test a phone such as an S7 to determine if it's worth replacing the battery vs. getting a new phone?

TY