Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Band 71 live in Southwest Florida

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cobrajet7 View Post
    That's pretty much what you want....given all your posts.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    This post makes no sense. I want everyone to agree with your misinformation? Why would I want that? Also you haven't said anything about your service in Southwest Florida, you know, the topic of this thread.

Feedback Score
    MetroPCS is prioritized lower than Tmobile proper. This dude debates that...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mick_mandingo View Post
    This post makes no sense. I want everyone to agree with your misinformation? Why would I want that? Also you haven't said anything about your service in Southwest Florida, you know, the topic of this thread.
    You: accept what I say I used to work somewhere so I know it all your claims are I valid as they conflict. All you lmao.

Feedback Score
    Nice try bud.

So it's good for you also?

Feedback Score
    You: accept what I say I used to work somewhere so I know it all your claims are I valid as they conflict. All you lmao.

Help me translate this. What exactly does all your claims are I valid mean? So coverage is good for you also in Southwest Florida?

Feedback Score
    MetroPCS is prioritized lower than Tmobile proper. This dude debates that...
    No, didn't do that either. What I said was priority is hard to prove. I said metro is prioritized lower than the TMobile one plan and higher than the essentials plan. So someone saying they are experiencing slower speeds on metro over TMobile isn't always a priority issue. The only way to truly test that is to have the same device on both networks, locked onto the same channel, and running a speed test off the same server. My posts are still up on the metro forum to re read if you'd like. What part of that is untrue, or what part of that has anything to do with coverage in Southwest Florida?

Edit: nevermind you don't have to look. I found my original comment and posted a screenshot. Show me now where I said what you claimed I did? I don't see it here.

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Wireless
    Feedback Score
    How about the pointless back and forth comes to an end before folks start getting vacations and ruin yet another thread for everyone else, m’kay? Stick to the topic at hand. If you can’t do that, go find some other forum to clutter up with off topic nonsense arguing.

Become a Premium Member or Advertiser here!
    Want to use a referral link in your signature, support the forums by becoming a Premium Member!
    Have you read the forum rules lately?
    If you have a problem with a post for any reason, please report it rather than responding to it, and a moderator will be along shortly.

Device(s)
    Moto G7 Power, Nexus 5X
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by thotguy31 View Post
    From what I can tell there isn't any reason for TMO to have no service areas anywhere in FL as they own B12 there. Someone told me in fort Lauderdale there is a 30 mile stretch somewhere with no TMobile coverage but is covered by the other .....
    For a long time there was a channel 51 TV station in the Marianna area that prevented deployment of band-12 but other than that, you are correct.
    Donald Newcomb

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DRNewcomb View Post
    For a long time there was a channel 51 TV station in the Marianna area that prevented deployment of band-12 but other than that, you are correct.
    Then what's the reason to not at least use AWS then? And PCS iif they have any?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by martin_j001 View Post
    How about the pointless back and forth comes to an end before folks start getting vacations and ruin yet another thread for everyone else, m’kay? Stick to the topic at hand. If you can’t do that, go find some other forum to clutter up with off topic nonsense arguing.
    Agreed, but if he continues....

Feedback Score
    No, didn't do that either. What I said was priority is hard to prove. I said metro is prioritized lower than the TMobile one plan and higher than the essentials plan. So someone saying they are experiencing slower speeds on metro over TMobile isn't always a priority issue. The only way to truly test that is to have the same device on both networks, locked onto the same channel, and running a speed test off the same server. My posts are still up on the metro forum to re read if you'd like. What part of that is untrue, or what part of that has anything to do with coverage in Southwest Florida?

Edit: nevermind you don't have to look. I found my original comment and posted a screenshot. Show me now where I said what you claimed I did? I don't see it here.
    Still debating, no debating facts. Real world usage Trump's anything you say.

MetroPCS is deprioritized under Tmobile proper.

Feedback Score
    Still debating, no debating facts. Real world usage Trump's anything you say.

MetroPCS is deprioritized under Tmobile proper.

You're making up an argument that never existed. This is called trolling. You haven't commented a thing on Southwest Florida coverage and have made up nothing but lies to try to argue. What exactly is TMobile proper? I answered the question and proved your statement of I debated that metro was prioritized the same as tmobile a lie. I shown what I said, and nowhere did I say what you claimed. You made it up. If you'd like to debate that more make a post in the metro forum. Thanks!

Feedback Score
    You're making up an argument that never existed. This is called trolling. You haven't commented a thing on Southwest Florida coverage and have made up nothing but lies to try to argue. What exactly is TMobile proper? I answered the question and proved your statement of I debated that metro was prioritized the same as tmobile a lie. I shown what I said, and nowhere did I say what you claimed. You made it up. If you'd like to debate that more make a post in the metro forum. Thanks!
    T-Mobile proper was answered in the MetroPCS thread.

Sorry bud, real-world results from real people are Superior to your claims.

Feedback Score
    T-Mobile proper was answered in the MetroPCS thread.

Sorry bud, real-world results from real people are Superior to your claims.

TMobile essentials isnt part of your made up term of "TMobile proper"? TMobile essentials is a plan, offered by Tmobile, for their postpaid customers. I posted a screenshot of what I said, and not a surprise it was nothing like what you claimed I said. You made up a lie. As I said, your just making up stuff to troll and you have zero intentions of commenting on the actual post. Just making up stuff that isn't true. Anything on Southwest Florida coverage? Or are you going to continue talking about metro and TMobile proper, whatever that is. If you don't have anything to add to this thread, have a great night.

Feedback Score
    TMobile essentials isnt part of your made up term of "TMobile proper"? TMobile essentials is a plan, offered by Tmobile, for their postpaid customers. I posted a screenshot of what I said, and not a surprise it was nothing like what you claimed I said. You made up a lie. As I said, your just making up stuff to troll and you have zero intentions of commenting on the actual post. Just making up stuff that isn't true. Anything on Southwest Florida coverage? Or are you going to continue talking about metro and TMobile proper, whatever that is. If you don't have anything to add to this thread, have a great night.
    You're*

But again the answer lies in the MetroPCS thread.

Also it wasn't me who came in with T-Mobile proper at first. Even I know what the other dude meant.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast