Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Free iPhone 6s Question

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cricket101 View Post
    see there u go man! i knew u could do it...everyone give this guy a round of claps!!
    Yeah, you bought one even. Told me you were gonna flip it for profit. You wore a fake moustache and a big hat and gave me some fake name but I knew it was you.

Device(s)
    Samsung S9 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T,Sprint
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mick_mandingo View Post
    Yeah, you bought one even. Told me you were gonna flip it for profit. You wore a fake moustache and a big hat and gave me some fake name but I knew it was you.

Dont try to troll a vet it wont work guy!

Feedback Score
    Dont try to troll a vet it wont work guy!
    No, no, I don't have anymore. Sorry. I have an old s3 though you can get. Has a cracked screen, I'll take $13,496 for it. You got it. You just sold all those iPhones.

Device(s)
    Samsung S9 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T,Sprint
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    No, no, I don't have anymore. Sorry. I have an old s3 though you can get. Has a cracked screen, I'll take $13,496 for it. You got it. You just sold all those iPhones.
    u already said that..weak

Feedback Score
    u already said that..weak
    No, no I didn't. Pm me when you want it. You can pick it up anytime. Don't worry, you don't have to pretend to be someone else. You can go through my junk phone drawer. I think I even got a 6s in there I'll sell to you for $200 and you can make $25 on it

Feedback Score
    What do you mean? You wanted to buy one. Said you were gonna put it on your 55+ plan. Unfortunately PayPal declined your card due to insufficient funds. So I had to Sell it to someone else.
    Let's see real world results on that.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cobrajet7 View Post
    Let's see real world results on that.

You first, for someone who always wants real world results you never post anything relevant. Just blah blah blah

Feedback Score
    Says youre broke.
    Wrong name, and not even a nice try!

Feedback Score
    Wrong name, and not even a nice try!

Oh, your names not john doe??? Took you looking at it to actually figure that out huh? Lmao for someone always talking about real world experiences, you never post any of your own. Lets see em!!!!!!

Feedback Score
    Oh, your names not john doe??? Took you looking at it to actually figure that out huh? Lmao for someone always talking about real world experiences, you never post any of your own. Lets see em!!!!!!
    And now here you are trying to back pedal...always a good time reading those. Also, note the name..wasn't me who posted real world results. But I do back them up. You're too flustered to even realize that.

Feedback Score
    And now here you are trying to back pedal...always a good time reading those. Also, note the name..wasn't me who posted real world results. But I do back them up. You're too flustered to even realize that.

Except nobody posted any real world results. But nice story. Always fun to read your lies and calling you out on em. You seem to have a history of making up stories, and getting called out on them. Should of post more screenshots of what was actually posted?

Feedback Score
    Except nobody posted any real world results. But nice story. Always fun to read your lies and calling you out on em. You seem to have a history of making up stories, and getting called out on them. Should of post more screenshots of what was actually posted?
    Considering the other dude did....look in the MetroPCS post where u got owned. Where you got flustered to the point that you thought I was him.

MetroPCS .5mbps while T-Mobile 15mbps.

Feedback Score
    Considering the other dude did....look in the MetroPCS post where u got owned. Where you got flustered to the point that you thought I was him.

MetroPCS .5mbps while T-Mobile 15mbps.

Hmm well here is the post, as you can see you misquoted the post as usual. Also im not seeing any real world proof in this post. Where do you see it??

Feedback Score
    Hmm well here is the post, as you can see you misquoted the post as usual. Also im not seeing any real world proof in this post. Where do you see it??
    Looks like you edited the pic...man you do anything to try and prove your flawed point. This is so you:. If you don't jump through all the hoop to prove it to me it's not valid.

Don't need anything other than that regardless. My results confirmed it. Consistently enjoy a good 30mbps when it was 5mbps at home.

Feedback Score
    Looks like you edited the pic...man you do anything to try and prove your flawed point. This is so you:. If you don't jump through all the hoop to prove it to me it's not valid.

Don't need anything other than that regardless. My results confirmed it. Consistently enjoy a good 30mbps when it was 5mbps at home.

The comment is still up in the post, you can go read it for yourself. This forum is pretty easy to navigate so dont need me to tell you how to do it. Yea, your right, it is me to actually want proof of something said. I guess you just believe whatever anyone says online. You do you.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast