Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Free iPhone 6s Question

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cricket101 View Post
    butthurt LOL!!
    The usual response from people when they realize they are being made fun of. Hopefully you find out one day in your life $200 is not big money. Likely not though. Think about that for a second, you are running around, giving fake names, trying to find a store that doesn't know who you are,all to try to make around $100 profit on a 5 year old phone. Absolutely laughable. Why would anyone be jealous or butthurt over that? Anyone else can do what you are doing, it's basic low rent flipping. Problem is most don't, there is no real money in it. But, to some people few hundred bucks every few months is big money I guess. I know 10 year olds who make more money flipping candy bars in school than you do selling 5 year old iPhones.

Then you try to lie and say you're getting 225 per phone. Get out of here with that, you made that number up. Nobody is paying $225 for a metro locked iPhone 6s. People aren't getting 225 for unlocked iPhone 6s's anymore even. Nobody is paying anything for that phone anymore, especially with every carrier either giving them away or charging $99 for them to get them out of their stock. $225 per phone and $75 per battery. Get out of here.
    Last edited by mick_mandingo; 01-04-2019 at 12:59 PM.

Feedback Score
    yup! i just snag another 3 just yesterday...prob be my last time cause ive hit every store around me LOL
    Legend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mick_mandingo View Post
    The usual response from people when they realize they are being made fun of. Hopefully you find out one day in your life $200 is not big money. Likely not though. Think about that for a second, you are running around, giving fake names, trying to find a store that doesn't know who you are,all to try to make around $100 profit on a 5 year old phone. Absolutely laughable. Why would anyone be jealous or butthurt over that? Anyone else can do what you are doing, it's basic low rent flipping. Problem is most don't, there is no real money in it. But, to some people few hundred bucks every few months is big money I guess. I know 10 year olds who make more money flipping candy bars in school than you do selling 5 year old iPhones.

Then you try to lie and say you're getting 225 per phone. Get out of here with that, you made that number up. Nobody is paying $225 for a metro locked iPhone 6s. People aren't getting 225 for unlocked iPhone 6s's anymore even. Nobody is paying anything for that phone anymore, especially with every carrier either giving them away or charging $99 for them to get them out of their stock. $225 per phone and $75 per battery. Get out of here.
    You have no idea what people will pay. Not everyone is aware of sales going on. Here is a locked metro 6s bidding at $182 on eBay

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F202550514406

Last year I was buying ATT SE phones at bestbuy for $150 and selling for $250 on Craigslist. I would note even pick up the phone until the buyer showed up at the store across from bestbuy. Then I would do a store pickup and head to the buyer. Not everyone knows what sales are going on.

Feedback Score
    Some funny reading

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by aokusman View Post
    You have no idea what people will pay. Not everyone is aware of sales going on. Here is a locked metro 6s bidding at $182 on eBay

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F202550514406

Last year I was buying ATT SE phones at bestbuy for $150 and selling for $250 on Craigslist. I would note even pick up the phone until the buyer showed up at the store across from bestbuy. Then I would do a store pickup and head to the buyer. Not everyone knows what sales are going on.

I know they ain't paying 225 for a locked iPhone 6s. You realize you can get an iPhone 7 for 220-240??? Nobody is paying 225 for a locked metro iPhone 6s. Nobody is paying $75 for a used iPhone 6s battery. People on swappa are sitting on them at the $200 price point. Not moving an inch unless they drop them to the $170-180 range, then maybe. Look hard enough you'll find one for $150. Sorry. Hope I didn't spoil your grand get rich quick plans there. Don't believe me? Look on Craigslist and see how many iPhone 6s's are on there. Then look again in a week and notice all the same ones are there, with a lower price tag. How much you getting for those se's now? Lol

Device(s)
    Samsung S9 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T,Sprint
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

um you are, look at u going crazy chill out man slow down....if u know how to flip them ur self why dont u just do that instead of getting butthurt on a cell phone forum? iphones sell like crack go give it a try and spend less time on the internet trying to tell some one that they are getting too much money for one item...i know and we all know that ur just mad cause u cant for some reason fig this out and go do ur own thing go make some money my dude

Device(s)
    Samsung S9 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T,Sprint
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I know they ain't paying 225 for a locked iPhone 6s. You realize you can get an iPhone 7 for 220-240??? Nobody is paying 225 for a locked metro iPhone 6s. Nobody is paying $75 for a used iPhone 6s battery. People on swappa are sitting on them at the $200 price point. Not moving an inch unless they drop them to the $170-180 range, then maybe. Look hard enough you'll find one for $150. Sorry. Hope I didn't spoil your grand get rich quick plans there. Don't believe me? Look on Craigslist and see how many iPhone 6s's are on there. Then look again in a week and notice all the same ones are there, with a lower price tag. How much you getting for those se's now? Lol
    ButtHurt!!!

Feedback Score
    um you are, look at u going crazy chill out man slow down....if u know how to flip them ur self why dont u just do that instead of getting butthurt on a cell phone forum? iphones sell like crack go give it a try and spend less time on the internet trying to tell some one that they are getting too much money for one item...i know and we all know that ur just mad cause u cant for some reason fig this out and go do ur own thing go make some money my dude
    Hahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahaha.....

The truth of the matter is nobody is paying you $225 for a metro locked 6s. You know it, I know it, now you may be able to convince a few people on a metro forum that you are some sort of great genius who figured out s big money plan, but we both know you didn't do anything special. Anybody can do it and make a minimal profit which is all you did, you are literally bragging about $100 profit. Maybe to you that's life changing money. Continue in your fantasy, you are the one who has to wake up tomorrow knowing it isn't true. Good luck!!!
    Last edited by mick_mandingo; 01-04-2019 at 11:41 PM.

Device(s)
    Samsung S9 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T,Sprint
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Hahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahaha.....

The truth of the matter is nobody is paying you $225 for a metro locked 6s. You know it, I know it, now you may be able to convince a few people on a metro forum that you are some sort of great genius who figured out s big money plan, but we both know you didn't do anything special. Anybody can do it and make a minimal profit which is all you did, you are literally bragging about $100 profit. Maybe to you that's life changing money. Continue in your fantasy, you are the one who has to wake up tomorrow knowing it isn't true. Good luck!!!
    see u keep saying that but the truth is that ppl ARE willing to pay for what im selling..thats how sales work, i have item for sale u want it then u buy it simple as that..then u say "big money,life changing" um ive never said that buddy...last its $900 profit dumb dumb not including my 3 iphones that i just pick up the other day....its ok it butthurt mr.troll

Feedback Score
    butthurt LOL!!
    Word

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    see u keep saying that but the truth is that ppl ARE willing to pay for what im selling..thats how sales work, i have item for sale u want it then u buy it simple as that..then u say "big money,life changing" um ive never said that buddy...last its $900 profit dumb dumb not including my 3 iphones that i just pick up the other day....its ok it butthurt mr.troll
    Lmao umm hmm. If you say so. Hey I sold a galaxy s6 yesterday for $26,456.

Feedback Score
    You get flustered when owned so I doubt it

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cobrajet7 View Post

What do you mean? You wanted to buy one. Said you were gonna put it on your 55+ plan. Unfortunately PayPal declined your card due to insufficient funds. So I had to Sell it to someone else.

Device(s)
    Samsung S9 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T,Sprint
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    see there u go man! i knew u could do it...everyone give this guy a round of claps!!

Device(s)
    Samsung S9 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T,Sprint
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by cobrajet7 View Post

lol yea really

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast