Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Love my XR

Phone
    iPhone XR 128 GB white ( sim free)
    Carrier
    Cricket Wireless $35/5GB
    Feedback Score

Love my XR

Just have the new 128 gb white XR for three full days, I have to admit I m in love with this phone... Face ID is like T 2000 liquid terminator compared to the old Touch ID first generation terminator.
    A12x is insane fast and accurate. Sold the 7 plus and never miss it at all... anyone owning XR has some experience to share ? Price right, size right, color right, efficiency right... the best iPhone I ever have. My 2 cents

Phone
    iPhone 11 Pro Max Series 4 Apple Watch
    Carrier
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Congrats bro!

The facial recognition software that Apple uses is second to none in my opinion. It unlocks most of the time even when I just wake up, at night in my car while driving and even when I'm wearing glasses.

I agree the XR is an awesome piece of mobile hardware. Thanks to the LCD you'll love the battery life especially.
    “The Internet wasn’t meant to be metered in bits and bytes, so it’s insane that wireless companies are still making you buy it this way. The rate plan is dead — it’s a fossil from a time when wireless was metered by every call or text.” John Legere 1/5/2017

Phone
    Carrier
    Cricket Wireless $35/5GB
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by @TheRealDanny View Post
    Congrats bro!

The facial recognition software that Apple uses is second to none in my opinion. It unlocks most of the time even when I just wake up, at night in my car while driving and even when I'm wearing glasses.

I agree the XR is an awesome piece of mobile hardware. Thanks to the LCD you'll love the battery life especially.
    XR battery lasts me almost 2 days before recharge ! None of my previous iPhones ever done that!
    Yes enjoy this XR a lot

Phone
    iPhone X, Huawei Mate 20 Pro
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mtr999 View Post
    XR battery lasts me almost 2 days before recharge ! None of my previous iPhones ever done that!
    Yes enjoy this XR a lot
    Good choice! I think about buying the same. Especially when I read good reviews.
    Check online reviews before buying your new gadget: https://www.pissedconsumer.com/categ...t-gadgets.html

Phone
    Carrier
    Cricket Wireless $35/5GB
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cutie_11 View Post
    Good choice! I think about buying the same. Especially when I read good reviews.
    No regrets, XR is excellent phone . You have to read reviews from people who actually, physically own it, not from people who read specs and photos but never physically own the phone. It is totally different when you use daily versus reading daily on line.

Feedback Score
    I bought two 64gb Xr’s on the day they came out. Used Verizon’s BOGO sale. The facial recognition is great. Other pluses very fast, great battery life, and wireless charging. Cons? None so far

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

Phone
    Carrier
    Cricket Wireless $35/5GB
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rminor View Post
    I bought two 64gb Xr’s on the day they came out. Used Verizon’s BOGO sale. The facial recognition is great. Other pluses very fast, great battery life, and wireless charging. Cons? None so far

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo
    Thanks for sharing ! So far I have not encountered a single complaint or return on XR. It can do almost everything the more expensive XS and XSMax can do!

Phone
    iPhone XR
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Agree 100%. This phone is amazing. We have 4 now and like you say battery life is unreal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phone
    Carrier
    Cricket Wireless $35/5GB
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bolthead View Post
    Agree 100%. This phone is amazing. We have 4 now and like you say battery life is unreal.

4 ? The whole family? if so it is a great deal, not many people know how good is the phone until you own one. To me and many it is the best iPhone in the market right now. Period, no need to look for XS or Xs Max. If You can get a used XR for less price and no tax, go for it ! My 2 cents.

Phone
    iPhone XR
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mtr999 View Post
    4 ? The whole family? if so it is a great deal, not many people know how good is the phone until you own one. To me and many it is the best iPhone in the market right now. Period, no need to look for XS or Xs Max. If You can get a used XR for less price and no tax, go for it ! My 2 cents.
    No, just 4 of my lines I am personally using one of them. I have a business account (17 lines total)

Phone
    iPhone 8+
    Feedback Score
    I settled for the X. Yeah, it's a year old, but I bought it cheap for $500. Also it has the OLED screen instead of the cheaper LCD screen that the Xr has. The Xr is also a tad bit large for my taste. Hopefully they will make a cheaper Xr soon that will be smaller and less expensive. Apple sales are down because at $750 the Xr is too pricey for most people.

Phone
    iPhone XR
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksurfer View Post
    ....Also it has the OLED screen instead of the cheaper LCD screen that the Xr has....
    In almost every comparison I hear regarding the XR this is one of the top mentions and rightfully so given the amount of attention it receives in reviews of this device however I find the XR's display to be very good. I had to visit Apple store yesterday to have a battery replaced in my son's 7 plus and while waiting I spent much time looking at the XS, XS Max and XR and I will say side by side the screen on the XS is nicer but not $250 nicer and the XR screen does not look cheap next to them. Just my opinion.

Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I'll chime in on having the XS, it's amazing on battery life. Apple finally did right with it. No more saying I'm at 70% battery, watch a 3 minute youtube trailer, and it's suddenly sitting at 36%. It's linear on the remaining % and truly lasts long.

Phone
    Carrier
    Cricket Wireless $35/5GB
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksurfer View Post
    I settled for the X. Yeah, it's a year old, but I bought it cheap for $500. Also it has the OLED screen instead of the cheaper LCD screen that the Xr has. The Xr is also a tad bit large for my taste. Hopefully they will make a cheaper Xr soon that will be smaller and less expensive. Apple sales are down because at $750 the Xr is too pricey for most people.
    You got a good deal on the X for $500.
    The XR lcd is excellent lcd, looks stunning and very fast to use, because it is Apple’s most advanced lcd built with A12x chip, the battery is well conserved. I have it almost 1 month and it habitually takes 2 days before recharge, none of previous iPhones ever done that. It blew 7 plus away.
    6.1 “ is perfect screen most people found.
    Apple don’t sell many phones this year because the prices of XS and Xs Max kill it. XR is their most selling iphone this year. XR is in almost everyone hand this year at my company. Also smart phones saturation problem too.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bolthead View Post
    In almost every comparison I hear regarding the XR this is one of the top mentions and rightfully so given the amount of attention it receives in reviews of this device however I find the XR's display to be very good. I had to visit Apple store yesterday to have a battery replaced in my son's 7 plus and while waiting I spent much time looking at the XS, XS Max and XR and I will say side by side the screen on the XS is nicer but not $250 nicer and the XR screen does not look cheap next to them. Just my opinion.
    I've had mine since release day and couldn't agree more. I'm coming from an X, and think the Xr is a better phone for me. Battery life is amazing, full screen is awesome, facial recognition super fast, and the only time the screen looked slightly worse was in direct sunlight. That might happen for me 1-2 times a month, tops. If they made the X a little cheaper I probably wouldn't have switched, but now I've very glad they didn't. Best iPhone I've owned since 2009.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast