Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Love my XR

Feedback Score
    me too loving it, except **** notch part.

Device(s)
    iPhone XR 128 GB white ( sim free)
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket Wireless $35/5GB
    Feedback Score

Love my XR

Quote Originally Posted by jackryn View Post
    me too loving it, except **** notch part.
    Have you physically used or owned the phone? I found that notch at the top is non issue when using in real world...including people who own the X, XS, Xs Max, let alone XR. People who don’t own the phone itself always make untrue reviews and comments such as lcd screen, notch, blah blah blah that are not worth reading. You gotta own the phone then give your genuine opinion of the phone. Peace and love .

Device(s)
    iPhone 7
    Feedback Score
    I almost bought one of those. I just don't really want to go beyond the 4.7'' screen I have now on my 7.

These iphones are getting too big, not very ergonomical for my hands for a daily driver.

I'll wait a couple of more years for them to catch up and reconfigure hardwarewise to all of the network infrastructure changes, and for them to start streamlining in-house hardware completely and maybe look into buying a new one if they go back to making them regular size again.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket Wireless $35/5GB
    Feedback Score

Love my XR

I hear you, nothing wrong with keeping the 7. I am just one of those that can’t handle the sinking value of phones as Year goes by, I can’t afford to keep the phone till it is worth 0 and can’t sell for some money to use towards new model. That is main logic for switching phone a year or two years old. Try to get at least 50% back toward new phone, so we don’t waste it all by keeping forever.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by repodmyusb View Post
    I almost bought one of those. I just don't really want to go beyond the 4.7'' screen I have now on my 7.

These iphones are getting too big, not very ergonomical for my hands for a daily driver.

I'll wait a couple of more years for them to catch up and reconfigure hardwarewise to all of the network infrastructure changes, and for them to start streamlining in-house hardware completely and maybe look into buying a new one if they go back to making them regular size again.
    Regular size? LOL

When they start making 25" Trinitron TV's again I guess.

Device(s)
    iPhone XR
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    https://www.businessinsider.com/ever...xr-8-7-2018-11

I get this is an opinion but still pretty cool

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket Wireless $35/5GB
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bolthead View Post
    https://www.businessinsider.com/ever...xr-8-7-2018-11

I get this is an opinion but still pretty cool
    Only people who have used or really owned XR will understand how awesome is the phone, believe in your real experience using it. I believe in my XR

Feedback Score
    My wifes Coral 128 GB Sim free Model came in yesterday. So far shes really liking it. Put a clear case on it so you can still see the beautiful design and color. Hoping to be impressed with the battery life because she sucks at keeping her phone charged. Face ID is really cool so far. Im taking her hand me down Iphone 8 Product Red phone. The swiping gestures are very intuitive and I really like it after using it for a bit.

Device(s)
    iPhone 8
    Feedback Score
    My dad has an iPhone XR and he's really happy because its battery backup is very cool and it's more comfortable. that's why they recommend me to buy new iphone XR, but I want to buy a dual camera phone.
    Mobilesentrix

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket Wireless $35/5GB
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MayorOfSexyTown View Post
    My wifes Coral 128 GB Sim free Model came in yesterday. So far shes really liking it. Put a clear case on it so you can still see the beautiful design and color. Hoping to be impressed with the battery life because she sucks at keeping her phone charged. Face ID is really cool so far. Im taking her hand me down Iphone 8 Product Red phone. The swiping gestures are very intuitive and I really like it after using it for a bit.
    Congrats! XR is very popular not only the price point but also size and quality of battery, and hard ware, I see XR is like ubiquitous now, while Max maxed out within 1-2 months after launch, not everybody can afford $13-1500 phone, $7-800 is more acceptable these days lol

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mtr999 View Post
    Congrats! XR is very popular not only the price point but also size and quality of battery, and hard ware, I see XR is like ubiquitous now, while Max maxed out within 1-2 months after launch, not everybody can afford $13-1500 phone, $7-800 is more acceptable these days lol
    The trade in allowance of $250 with an Iphone 6s Plus helped a lot too. I put a tempered glass privacy screen saver on it last night and it looks awesome.

Depending on what 2019 Iphones bring us, i might be compelled to get one. I really like the swipe features, so quick and flawless. We have that phone on Verizon Prepaid 17 GB plan which is good because im sure she will be using it more.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket Wireless $35/5GB
    Feedback Score
    That sounds good, by the time September or October 2019 new model out, you can get mint XR for great price, but don’t wait too long over 2 years cause your trade in or current phone will be worth so low that you have to put extra money for any new one. 2 years max to keep an iPhone.

Device(s)
    too many to list
    Carrier(s)
    virgin mobile
    Feedback Score
    I see no reason to go for the new iPhone let’s be honest it won’t be anything that we have not seen before so no matter what I skipping this year i think next years iPhone will offer something better

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk
    Peter Is A God AkA Gods Son

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by manofstill2012 View Post
    I see no reason to go for the new iPhone let’s be honest it won’t be anything that we have not seen before so no matter what I skipping this year i think next years iPhone will offer something better

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk
    Im hearing reports (EverythingApplePro) that an Iphone SE 2 might be released in fall 2019. Granted we have been hearing these rumors for almost 2 years now. If they do release it I'll drop this Iphone 8 so fast and buy it. Love the smaller phones personally. Been carrying an SE for years now and prefer it over wifes hand me down 8.

Device(s)
    Razr v3xx
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    You guys that used the 3D Touch on the older phones. How was it getting used to not having it?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast