Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 34 of 34

Thread: AT&T Prepaid eSIM Success!

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Greater Los Angeles
    Posts
    10,404
    Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max Series 4 Apple Watch
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

    AT&T Prepaid eSIM Success!

    I just ordered the ATT prepaid $15 2GB plan. I was thinking I might try to put it on an eSIM as well.

    I use the iPhone 11 Pro Max.

    Weird question: When the iPhone reboots does it always default to the NANO sim or the eSIM?

    T-Mobile is my main carrier that I currently use with my NANO.

    Thanks!
    “The Internet wasn’t meant to be metered in bits and bytes, so it’s insane that wireless companies are still making you buy it this way. The rate plan is dead — it’s a fossil from a time when wireless was metered by every call or text.” John Legere 1/5/2017

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    2,135
    Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max, Pixel 3
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, T-Mobile & Sprint (via Google Fi), AT&T (via Red Pocket Mobile and Airalo)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by @TheRealDanny View Post
    ...Weird question: When the iPhone reboots does it always default to the NANO sim or the eSIM?
    ...
    Rebooting the phone doesn’t cause any change in the Cellular Data provider or Default Voice Line that was selected prior to reboot.


    Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk
    Check out my Reno Area Wireless Information & Cellular Guide website for cell site location maps, pictures & more https://RenoWirelessInfo.com

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Greater Los Angeles
    Posts
    10,404
    Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max Series 4 Apple Watch
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RenoWirelessGuru View Post
    Rebooting the phone doesn’t cause any change in the Cellular Data provider or Default Voice Line that was selected prior to reboot.


    Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk
    Thanks Reno.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    10,405
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by @TheRealDanny View Post
    I just ordered the ATT prepaid $15 2GB plan. I was thinking I might try to put it on an eSIM as well.

    I use the iPhone 11 Pro Max.

    Weird question: When the iPhone reboots does it always default to the NANO sim or the eSIM?

    T-Mobile is my main carrier that I currently use with my NANO.

    Thanks!
    It works seamlessly - the only downsides are no VM notifications on your secondary line. Otherwise, I'm the opposite of you. My main T-Mo line is an eSIM and I have a TracFone AT&T SIM in the SIM slot. eSIM is my primary (since it has unlimited data) and the physical SIM is my secondary for when T-Mo has poor coverage or I just want to use a secondary number.

    Both are setup for data, VoLTE, and WiFi Calling. I'm old school so I also have a SIM PIN setup for both lines as well
    Castrol EDGE 0W-20 is my drug of choice.

    Primary: iPhone 11 eSIM
    Secondary: TracFones: iPhone 11 dual-SIM [AT&T] & iPhone XS [Verizon]
    Mobile Broadband: ZTE Z917 LTE hotspot (5GB for $10) + iPad Mini 4 w/ T-Mobile LTE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Similar Threads

  1. New Samsung Express Prime phone for AT&T prepaid.
    By Vicpdx17 in forum AT&T Prepaid (formerly GoPhone)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-2018, 01:47 PM
  2. AT&T Brings the Prepaid iPhone 6s and 6S+ to Best buy!
    By Vicpdx17 in forum AT&T Prepaid (formerly GoPhone)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-13-2018, 08:58 PM
  3. Is there an ETF for AT&T Prepaid?
    By vanko987 in forum AT&T
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-17-2018, 07:16 PM
  4. Does AT&T has Prepaid GSM?
    By sonicc in forum AT&T
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-01-2002, 05:19 AM
  5. At&t Gsm Prepaid?
    By WiN2k5 in forum AT&T
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-22-2002, 09:27 PM

Bookmarks