Thread: Will Boost instore purchase charge me an activation fee? is it $25? LG Stylo 4 deal

Feedback Score

Will Boost instore purchase charge me an activation fee? is it $25? LG Stylo 4 deal

Thinking about trying Boost. with looking at a deal of free LG Stylo 4 with port and unlimited plan activation. Should I expect the store to charge me an activation fee? Would the fee be $25? Any other fees or taxes?

I once had a bad experience with a Boost store, so I'm a little skittish about signing up and would like to know ahead of time. The web site didn't seem to cover this.

Device(s)
    Nexus 5X, OnePlus 2
    Carrier(s)
    Project Fi
    Feedback Score
    If you live in an area like mine, where almost every store is owned by the same company, you'll pay an activation fee and may be told that you have to buy a case in order to get your phone. Your best bet would be to search for stores at Boost's website and look for ones that appear to have different owners, such as ones that don't have the same hours as everyone else. If you can find stores with different owners, you may find one that won't charge an activation fee, or won't charge as much of a fee, and/or may not require you to buy a protection bundle in order to get your "free phone". You can also see if there will be a sale on Black Friday since that may save you money out the door compared to going through a store to get service.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Fedora415 View Post
    Thinking about trying Boost. with looking at a deal of free LG Stylo 4 with port and unlimited plan activation. Should I expect the store to charge me an activation fee? Would the fee be $25? Any other fees or taxes?

I once had a bad experience with a Boost store, so I'm a little skittish about signing up and would like to know ahead of time. The web site didn't seem to cover this.
    How much did you eventually pay for the phone ?

I am considering to switch to Boost but the reviews of boost stores around me are horrible

Sent from my PH-1 using HoFo mobile app