Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Thread: Verizon Unlimited Jetpack plan $65 no contract

Device(s)
    iPhone SE, Jetpack 7730L
    Carrier(s)
    Mint Mobile, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    My Unlimited Data $70 plan renewed today without problems. Apparently Verizon does not charge any taxes or other additional fees when the payments happens with a credit from refill cards - they deducted straight $70 from the $80 credit, leaving $10 still as remaining credit in the account. So far, so good.

Is it correct that all $40 refill cards expire 90 days after adding them to the account? That would mean that it is best to add not more than 4 cards at a time to the account, then wait for two more renewals before adding again 4 cards - right?

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by resucami View Post
    My Unlimited Data $70 plan renewed today without problems. Apparently Verizon does not charge any taxes or other additional fees when the payments happens with a credit from refill cards - they deducted straight $70 from the $80 credit, leaving $10 still as remaining credit in the account. So far, so good.

Is it correct that all $40 refill cards expire 90 days after adding them to the account? That would mean that it is best to add not more than 4 cards at a time to the account, then wait for two more renewals before adding again 4 cards - right?
    On these new unlimited plans the refill $$ are not going to expire. Also - if you turn on prepay and set up a credit card you only pay $65 per month. Even though you would still be using refill cards. $5 per month will add up.

And I believe most people think if you already have the plan they will grandfather you in and you'll be able to keep it. It's just it may not be available any longer after next week possibly.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlimar1 View Post
    On these new unlimited plans the refill $$ are not going to expire. Also - if you turn on prepay and set up a credit card you only pay $65 per month. Even though you would still be using refill cards. $5 per month will add up.

And I believe most people think if you already have the plan they will grandfather you in and you'll be able to keep it. It's just it may not be available any longer after next week possibly.
    Do you know how long I have to reactivate my lines before I can’t? Is it 60 days? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score

Do you know how long I have to reactivate my lines before I can’t? Is it 60 days? Thanks

Feedback Score

I also suspect they'll continue the service for those who already signed up. Verizon has a history of doing things that way. Also, I suspect many people will self-terminate once we move on to 5G and it becomes available in their areas.

5G in particular will open up many new markets for wireless providers in rural communities like mine who have only one wired broadband provider that uses its monopoly to charge outrageous prices. I pay about three times as much for cable Internet and basic cable TV as I would if I lived in a city. It's not so much thievery on the telco's part as the reality of having fewer customers among whom to recover cap costs. But it's a lot cheaper to upgrade a tower (or even build a new one) than it is to string fiber.

Also, there are subsidies and incentives at both the state and federal levels to bring broadband to the sticks. 4G won't qualify for most of these because of the (relatively) slow speeds, but 5G will. Having an activated customer base on 4G provides fertile ground for future upgrades and whatever revenue opportunities they may open up.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Im_A_DrunkSo View Post

Yes it’s 60 days. I speak from experience. I let my line go longer than that and I had to start from scratch when I heard they may stop offering the plan.

Device(s)
    Bag phone
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    May 21st is the last day you can get this plan

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ROLLTIDE View Post
    May 21st is the last day you can get this plan
    Source please? Thanks

Feedback Score
    https://www.rvmobileinternet.com/ver...retiring-soon/

There’s the link to the information.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by johnothy View Post

Thanks. Just renewed my lines today

Feedback Score

Verizon Unlimited Jetpack plan $65 no contract

Quote Originally Posted by johnothy View Post

Is rvmobileinternet on twitter? Thanks

Nvm lol

Feedback Score
    I was able to order a jetpack with the unlimited plan yesterday. The jetpack is scheduled to arrive Tuesday.

Feedback Score
    I received a used 7730L bought from Amazon today, slipped the SIM in, and it worked fine. Connected immediately, configured itself, added itself to my account on VZW, downloaded two updates, restarted, and connected again. No issues at all and nothing required on my part other than inserting the SIM card.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19