Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: Verizon Unlimited Jetpack plan $65 no contract

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cricket101 View Post
    can we use any hotspot or does it have to be a verizon hotspot?
    If your hotpsot doesn't have band 13 it's going to be really much less useful even if it did work.

Device(s)
    E815 (retired)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by debugdiva View Post
    Hooked up a linksys wifi extender so I could use a load balancing router. No issues at all. It seems like a very nice jetpack and brand new looking.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using HoFo mobile app
    Anything special you had to do to attach it to the WiFi extender?

Tim

Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Everyone looking to signup beware of that for some reason it ends data session exactly after hitting 921.6 MB, need to restart device, will work again until reaches 921.6 MB

Advanced tech support Rep was going to file an engineering ticket but hung up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    E815 (retired)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by pfwarrior View Post
    Yeah my family member confirmed that it stops at around when 1GB is used, so I will assume you are correct. Have you reported to advanced technical support team? Any workaround it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Has this been resolved? Is it only with the 8800L series or is the 7730L series also being affected?

Device(s)
    iPhone 8 Plus Product Red
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    To fix the issue look on page 11 of this thread; https://www.dslreports.com/forum/r32...pack~start=390

“Heard back from verizons engineering department today! Finally! Got the issue resolved only took 10 days LOL!
    So some back story so anyone doesn't have to read the whole thread back.
    I was experiencing disconnects from the verizon network on my jetpack but wasn't losing service to the device. After every 925.1MB of combined usage I couldn't even ping google. Internet would not return until I airplained the jetpack or restarted it. Every 925.1MB so annoying!
    Turns out that there is a hard cap in the system that has been there for sometime that kills the connection after 1.25TB of combined usage. This month I hit that cap. Last month i was about 100GB away from the cap.
    Engineers are going to be raising this system wide I have been told in the next coming major system update.
    As a temp solution to get me back on my feet they removed my jetpack line completely from my account and added it back as they would be adding a new line of service. This has resolved the issue and I am back to full function. The jetpack has been stable all day with almost 20GB since they re added the line.

Hope this helps anyone that is in a rural area that is taking advantage of this plan.”
    Personal Highest on LTE - US RT 1 and MD-152

Home internet - Verizon Fios 150/150 (Upgraded to Gigabit Jan. 26 2019)

Fios Gigabit:

Device(s)
    E815 (retired)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Deleted Seemed to be a problem with the SIM card from my phone that I tried in the JetPack...
    Last edited by pendetim; 02-01-2019 at 05:42 PM.

Feedback Score
    Are only terra byte users having this problem?

Device(s)
    E815 (retired)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Maryland....

This may be a different issue than reported a few threads earlier.

If I read that correctly, the post from yesterday had this happen after the plan renewal Monday. Unless they burned through a TB in 4 days.....

Feedback Score
    I have a 7730L registered on the plan. I renewed for the third time a few days ago and have used about 10 GB with no problem. I'm thinking about making this my only internets but now I'm worried as there are too many reports of sync no surf.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Eael Camembert View Post
    Are only terra byte users having this problem?
    Don't think so. I have my sim in a 7730l and today it's happened at least three or four times. Not close to 1 TB and my sessions could be any size. I've seen up to 5GB sessions.

Device(s)
    iPhone 8 Plus Product Red
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by pendetim View Post
    Maryland....

This may be a different issue than reported a few threads earlier.

If I read that correctly, the post from yesterday had this happen after the plan renewal Monday. Unless they burned through a TB in 4 days.....
    Not really sure, but to the people having this problem id suggest calling Verizon to let them know of this problem, so they can find a solution.

Device(s)
    3 Motorola Hints
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel held hostage
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by pendetim View Post
    Anything special you had to do to attach it to the WiFi extender?

Tim
    No just used my laptop to connect to the wifi. I was using a linksys n3000w.

Device(s)
    3 Motorola Hints
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel held hostage
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AqueousBor View Post
    Don't think so. I have my sim in a 7730l and today it's happened at least three or four times. Not close to 1 TB and my sessions could be any size. I've seen up to 5GB sessions.
    I have not had this happen on the 8800l and we have watched all kinds of Roku stuff - even Duke basketball games on ESPN.

Device(s)
    E815 (retired)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by debugdiva View Post
    No just used my laptop to connect to the wifi. I was using a linksys n3000w.

Thanks.

So you had this set on Bridge mode and did: (Jetpack/WiFi)<->(WiFi Bridge/Linksys:Linksys/Ethernet)<->(Lan:Main Router)<->(Lan to house) ???

Feedback Score
    Hello everyone, i am ddennis002 from dslreports forum, i saw this link to this thread on our forum over there and i see some people are having a sync no surf conditions after X amount of data. I hope i can help some of you out. I have been in close contact with a verizon network engineer for the past 3-4 weeks and have talked with him about this issue and what the cause is. I don't have all the details but right now the only way to fix the issue is to call in to CS or go to a verizon store have them completely remove the line and device from your account and re add it back. This will fix the issue they originally thought this was due to a hard data usage cap that was in place but after further investigation, it is an issue with how the device is provisioned on the account with the codes that network manage the line. From what i was told this issue started around the first of the year when jetpack lines were taken from 1080p stream limit to 720p limit. This issue is not device specific and the amount of data the device will run before no sync happens varys from what i been told. This should only be affecting customers that had the line setup before the stream limit change. Next time i get a call from the engineer i will remember to get the NBR case # so other people can reference this to report there issue this should kick you straight from CS on the phone to tier 2 support. But a CS rep is capable of removing the line and adding it back like they would if it was a new line. I will try to keep an eye on this thread if anyone needs any assistance.

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast