Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Verizon Unlimited Jetpack plan $65 no contract

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    After having this new plan for 4 days, I have noticed when I stream an iTunes movie or tv show from my iPad or  TV sometimes I have to go exit out of the app and restart it, since it isn’t downloading any more of the show.

Device(s)
    iPhone X, Huawei Mate 20 Pro
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Unlimited plan with small letters in the footer. Unlimited plan with limits would be more precise name for it.

Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless(prepaid)
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Still no issues here. It's working just like my old unlimited prepaid plan on Verizon. I can still stream 60+ Mb/s UHD videos with no issues. And still see download speeds of around 100Mb/s. And only see slowdowns at two locations. where everyone else on postpaid and prepaid see the same slowdowns.

Verizon is still only throttling the popular video apps. With the non popular apps I'm still streaming at 30, 40, 50, 60 Mb/s bitrates and higher with no issues.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by cutie_11 View Post
    Unlimited plan with small letters in the footer. Unlimited plan with limits would be more precise name for it.
    Seriously? Anything less than no limits whatsoever unlimited or you are supposedly getting screwed over? You do get that is highly unrealistic.

Name:  496.jpg
Views: 969
Size:  25.2 KB

Device(s)
    nexus and RIP Motorola flip phone
    Carrier(s)
    T -Mobile ATT
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    does a Jetpack MHS800L still work ?

I looked it up and it looks like it only supports 2 of the LTE bands , but it 3+ years old so not sure if it will still work on Verizon or carriers that use Verizon towers !

thanks for your help
    Wanted: old barnfind VWs and Sports cars ,
    save them from the crusher , I have had my tetanus shots so rust does not scare me ,
    anything considered even parts cars

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Bought the Ellipsis jetpack. I get 40+ speed at home on my VZW postpaid phone. This device was hitting a max of 3 Mbps. I live in a very rural area, and assumed there wasn't much congestion on the tower. I took out the SIM and placed it in my old Moto XPE. I now get between 15-20 Mbps down and 5-7 up running the phone hotspot. I'm very pleased... for now. Might even let my grandfathered unlimited plan go in a month or two.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Is it still possible to enroll in this plan? Was thinking of trying to go by and pick up a jetpack and get it activated on this plan Friday but saw in a different thread some people had trouble getting the plan and online attempts were failing?

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoy91 View Post
    Is it still possible to enroll in this plan? Was thinking of trying to go by and pick up a jetpack and get it activated on this plan Friday but saw in a different thread some people had trouble getting the plan and online attempts were failing?
    It's brand new plan why wouldn't you be able to get it?

Device(s)
    Moto G7, Nexus 5X, Pixel 2, Pixel 3, Moto X4, Moto G6, iPhone 6s
    Carrier(s)
    Google Fi; Verizon Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    If you see it offered on their website, then it’s still available.
    Pixel 2, Moto X4 & Moto G6 on Google Fi
    iPhone 6S on Verizon Prepaid

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hagar View Post
    It's brand new plan why wouldn't you be able to get it?
    Sorry I just saw a post on another site saying people couldnt get it online. But looking into it that may be a problem with the Verizon site, at least for new customers. Because it did the same with me and wouldn't let me add an ellipsis to my cart as a new customer.

I was planning to get mine in store tomorrow anyway but just figured I'd ask in case it somehow had gotten pulled as unlikely as that may be so soon before I drove to the nearest Verizon store which isn't exactly that close to me.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoy91 View Post
    Sorry I just saw a post on another site saying people couldnt get it online. But looking into it that may be a problem with the Verizon site, at least for new customers. Because it did the same with me and wouldn't let me add an ellipsis to my cart as a new customer.

I was planning to get mine in store tomorrow anyway but just figured I'd ask in case it somehow had gotten pulled as unlikely as that may be so soon before I drove to the nearest Verizon store which isn't exactly that close to me.
    I'm wondering this same thing, read a few people say you can't get it on the website anymore but looks like its still available to me. I'm trying to figure out which jetpack to order, I can get the mifi 7730L at my local Best Buy for 199 and then either try to sign up for the plan in store or bring it home and try on the website....or I can just try to sign up on the website and get the Ellipsis. Is the 7730L worth the money and trip to the store over the Ellipsis or no?

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by damesta View Post
    I'm wondering this same thing, read a few people say you can't get it on the website anymore but looks like its still available to me. I'm trying to figure out which jetpack to order, I can get the mifi 7730L at my local Best Buy for 199 and then either try to sign up for the plan in store or bring it home and try on the website....or I can just try to sign up on the website and get the Ellipsis. Is the 7730L worth the money and trip to the store over the Ellipsis or no?
    I would get this https://www.verizonwireless.com/inte...sku=sku3220058

LTE Category: 18 (DL) / 13 (UL) LTE Bands: B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B13/B14*/B20/B28/B46/B48*/B66 UMTS Bands: B1/B2/B5/B8

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hagar View Post
    I would get this https://www.verizonwireless.com/inte...sku=sku3220058

LTE Category: 18 (DL) / 13 (UL) LTE Bands: B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B13/B14*/B20/B28/B46/B48*/B66 UMTS Bands: B1/B2/B5/B8
    I already tried to order the 8800L with the unlimited plan but it won't let you select the prepaid plan adding it to the cart, tried to do it through chat as well and they could only do it with a post paid plan thats 15gb/720 streaming....looking like the only way to get the prepaid plan now is with an ellipsis, then I could buy another hotspot and swap the sim....or possibly just buy the hotspot first and sign up for it as a bring your own device plan.
    Last edited by damesta; 11-18-2018 at 09:41 AM.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Alright, may have gotten it figured out. I went through sales chat and told them I wanted to buy a new 8800L outright and then set it up as a bring my own device on the new prepaid unlimited jetpack plan. They do not sell the 8800L for prepaid if you don't have an existing account yet so it took the rep a little while to figure out how to do it. First he had to open a prepaid account for me and then use that account to order an 8800L outright, then register it on the new prepaid plan. So I guess we'll see if everything is set up right when it gets here in a few days.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I activated the plan with an Ellipsis hotspot from Walmart but ordered the 8800L with an agent on customer chat. It arrived Friday and the speeds are more in line with my iPhone 8 Plus. The Ellipsis only got 30 down at the most while the 8800L gets 50 down.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast