LG vx6000
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Keeping gUDP... but

Got rid of 4 of my gUDP a few months ago to fUDP

Pro
    - lower bill
    - can get dpp (BOGO) again. Had to hold on to old phones for the last two years, or paid full price
    Con
    - slower speed when go over 22gb. (We don't really use gUDP to its full potential anyway)
    - feeling of "lost" of a good friend. (Had to hustle to keep it for the last four years)

So I still have two more gUDPs in my pocket.... and now price jumped to 49.99 for data. I am trying to find some good reasons and/or ways to offset my cost. These two lines cost ~$200/month. Like I said, we don't really use that much data to justify the cost, but I don't really want to give them up.

Any suggestions? Also anyone has any info on PP unlimited 55 plan? I am surprised there is not more info on this.

Any suggestions or comment, I would love to hear

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by didiee View Post

Pro
    - lower bill
    - can get dpp (BOGO) again. Had to hold on to old phones for the last two years, or paid full price
    Con
    - slower speed when go over 22gb. (We don't really use gUDP to its full potential anyway)
    - feeling of "lost" of a good friend. (Had to hustle to keep it for the last four years)

So I still have two more gUDPs in my pocket.... and now price jumped to 49.99 for data. I am trying to find some good reasons and/or ways to offset my cost. These two lines cost ~$200/month. Like I said, we don't really use that much data to justify the cost, but I don't really want to give them up.

Any suggestions? Also anyone has any info on PP unlimited 55 plan? I am surprised there is not more info on this.

I would only keep at least 1 if you can’t get home internet or you travel a lot in an RV or the like. That’s what we did we kept 1 for our family cabin which can’t get home internet service. The 22GB de prioritizing on a smart phone isn’t an issue for me and I never ‘feel’ the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    LG G6 (Carrier Unlocked)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Go for the Above Unlimited Plan that gets you 75GB of data before throttling.
    You also get hotspot, etc.

no reason to keep gUDP if you can get 75GB.
    Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. -- Daniel Webster

Feedback Score
    The big thing really is that you can use a gUDP in a hotspot/mifi/jetpack/cellular router and use it for unlimited home or mobile internet.

Device(s)
    LG G6 (Carrier Unlocked)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sims View Post
    The big thing really is that you can use a gUDP in a hotspot/mifi/jetpack/cellular router and use it for unlimited home or mobile internet.
    Yes, but that is the only reason to keep it.
    Otherwise there are better and cheaper options.

Device(s)
    iPhone Xs
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, Visible, AT&T 2016 UL, Mobley CCU, ATT 500GB rural plan
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by didiee View Post

Pro
    - lower bill
    Con

There's no real reason to keep them anymore. Especially if you're not using over 100gbs. Also, gudp is still video throttled, and the "slower speed" you're trying to quote with the new unlimited plans is in very rare circumstances. But if you're comfortable and want to keep giving big daddy V that money, go right ahead.
    Visible Early Access Code-90CC6