Thread: Moto g6 play

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

Moto g6 play

Thinking about these for my wife and I. We are not power users... not gamers. We use Facebook...a little you tube...texting...and I play fantasy football. Other than that pretty basic stuff. Anyone have any experience with this handset? Thanks

Device(s)
    iPhone X, Huawei Mate 20 Pro
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I think that it's a good variant for your needs. According to the specs this phone has a massive battery (4000 mAh battery), nice design and dimensions. Google user reviews show 4.5 rating based on 1,621 reviews. Compare the prices and capacity, because I see the difference from $99.99 up to $313.
    Check online reviews before buying your new gadget: https://www.pissedconsumer.com/categ...t-gadgets.html

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by troywalker View Post
    Thinking about these for my wife and I. We are not power users... not gamers. We use Facebook...a little you tube...texting...and I play fantasy football. Other than that pretty basic stuff. Anyone have any experience with this handset? Thanks
    The Cricket version (Forge?) is a really nice phone for the money.

Device(s)
    Moto E4 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Red Pocket (AT&T)-3 Lines
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    How long have you been using the Moto G6 play? I had to quit using mine for phone calls. The fingerprint sensor stopped working a few months ago, the speaker is now distorted & the microphone for making phone calls quit working. Also don't like how 9.0 ruined the awesome Dolby audio feature. Auto brightness is now useless as well.
    Hope you have better luck than I did. Other than call quality I like the Moto E4 plus much better, especially in low signal areas. Call quality isn't bad it's just not as good as the G6 play

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using HoFo mobile app