Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Unable to access accounts on T-Mobile website?

Feedback Score

Unable to access accounts on T-Mobile website?

I can't seem to access my T-Mobile prepaid accounts on the T-Mobile website at https://my.t-mobile.com/.

After I enter my username and password, I am taken to a page that lists my prepaid phone accounts like usual. However, when I click on an account, the next screen displays an error message "We are currently having trouble with your request. Please wait a few minutes and try again." This error message has been appearing for half a day now. I have already tried using different web browsers and clearing the cookies/cache without success.

Has anyone been able to log into T-Mobile online and access their accounts?

Device(s)
    LG G4, Galaxy S7 Edge, Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, FreedomPop, TracFone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cljung View Post
    I can't seem to access my T-Mobile prepaid accounts on the T-Mobile website at https://my.t-mobile.com/.

After I enter my username and password, I am taken to a page that lists my prepaid phone accounts like usual. However, when I click on an account, the next screen displays an error message "We are currently having trouble with your request. Please wait a few minutes and try again." This error message has been appearing for half a day now. I have already tried using different web browsers and clearing the cookies/cache without success.

I just logged into my single line prepaid account at My T-Mobile using Chrome on Android. Links on the site all seem to be working.
    Find and compare prepaid plans at https://prepaidcompare.net

Device(s)
    iPhone XR
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cljung View Post

Are you trying to log in with Wi-Fi enabled? If so try it using cellular data.

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

Feedback Score
    I am logging in from a computer. Still not working for me.

Feedback Score
    Exact same thing with me, I haven't been able to login yesterday nor today either. I have 3 tmobile prepaid phone numbers associated with this account, I get the same message as you for every one of them.

Feedback Score
    Have you had any luck getting it resolved with T-Mobile?

When I contact T-Mobile support, they tell me that they'll take the "feedback" about the issue and forward it to their "tech" team. They say to try again a bit later. However, they never address or acknowledge the problem.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Keep in mind that if there is a system issue, not all accounts may be affected and it may simply resolve itself shortly. Best wishes.....
    Don't make me turn this car around.....

Feedback Score
    The problem has been ongoing since this past Friday so it hasn't resolved itself. The problem is trying to get a hold of someone from T-Mobile to actually acknowledge and look into it.

It takes hours to speak to someone at T-Mobile (literally -- there is a four to six hour wait). When I do get a hold of someone, they say there is no indicated outage and to try clearing cookies/cache.

T-Mobile clearly made some sort of change on Friday and it screwed up certain prepaid accounts. I'm sure they do not see prepaid accounts as profitable as their postpaid accounts.

Feedback Score
    I just posted the issue to their community site as I didn't want to wait on hold forever to talk to someone who can't fix the problem and I couldn't find any email link for their support, the forum topic link is here: https://support.t-mobile.com/message/662775

Feel free to reply there to indicate you have the same issue.

Note that I was forced to change my password on the day this issue started as it said my previous password was too old, did your issue start after that as well?

Feedback Score
    Never had any problems here. I did notice within the past month T-Mobile changed the way prepaid accounts log-in - i always have to answer my security questions or send a text message to confirm

Feedback Score
    No I didn't change my password. However, like you I have multiple prepaid accounts (all are grandfathered plans).

Feedback Score
    Okay all my prepaid accounts under that Tmobile ID are grandfathered plans as well so that's likely the culprit here.

Feedback Score
    I can't access my new prepaid tablet info. I have no means to check data useage and calling support was useless, they just claimed they were doing work on the system and it will be a few days. That was a week ago, I called back and they gave me the same BS. TMobile must be hiring Straight Talk and Tracfone suppport people.

Device(s)
    LG G4, Galaxy S7 Edge, Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, FreedomPop, TracFone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by techdude90 View Post
    Okay all my prepaid accounts under that Tmobile ID are grandfathered plans as well so that's likely the culprit here.
    My T-Mobile account that's working is a grandfathered (legacy PayGo) account. It's a single line account, however. I wonder if the issue affects all multi-line accounts or just multi-line accounts with grandfathered plans?

With a OLAM that's broken for some and 4 hour wait times for phone sipport, T-Mobile Prepaid's support infrastructure seems to be badly neglected. I hate to think what will happen to Boost and Virgin support, which I've found to be pretty good, if and when T-Mobile takes over.

Feedback Score
    No access since Friday here. Single line prepaid. T-Mobile customer service blaming it on my browser left me in a fit of pique.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast