Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Unable to access accounts on T-Mobile website?

Device(s)
    iPhone 11, iPad (5th Gen)
    Carrier(s)
    310-410, 310-260
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AnciusD View Post
    Got it, thanks. So there's no ability to login 1:1 anymore?
    Not in my case - basically to "undo" this is to log in, go to the Profile page and then there's a link to remove each number from that login. From there, you can re-register (pick email address, name, password, verify via SMS, etc.) Unfortunately, I can't get to it anymore in the current state of things.

Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile, T-Mobile, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ecs0013 View Post
    Not in my case - basically to "undo" this is to log in, go to the Profile page and then there's a link to remove each number from that login. From there, you can re-register (pick email address, name, password, verify via SMS, etc.) Unfortunately, I can't get to it anymore in the current state of things.
    Sheesh. Good luck, I hope it resolves itself for you soon.
    Your, you're, yore; there, their, they're; to, too, two; by, buy; add, ad; for, four, fore.
    a) better to light a candle, or b) curse the darkness?

Feedback Score
    Called in today for status report, CSR said it is still being worked on.

Device(s)
    Moto X4, Moto E5 Play, AT&T F160 flip, Kyo Dura XT
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone, FreeUp, Tello, T-Mo Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AnciusD View Post
    Got it, thanks. So there's no ability to login 1:1 anymore?
    You probably would need to use a different email address for each account in order to keep them separate.

Sent from my LGLS740 using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    Tried to login to check if they fixed it yet, I was greeted with a new prompt after entering my password:

Primary account holder missing
    There is no primary account holder designated for your account.
    Register as Primary Account Holder
    The primary account holder can access billing information for all users and lines on the account.
    Confirm your information below to set XXX-XXX-XXXX as the primary account holder.
    Last 4 digits of SSN:

I have 3 numbers linked to this account, for some reason it's always using one of the other numbers (not the one I selected at login) as the primary account holder and we never setup a SSN on that number I can remember. Clicking Skip brings you to number selection screen, after choosing any number I get the same message as before: We are currently having trouble with your request. Please wait a few minutes and try again.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by techdude90 View Post
    Tried to login to check if they fixed it yet, I was greeted with a new prompt after entering my password:

The primary account holder can access billing information for all users and lines on the account.
    Confirm your information below to set XXX-XXX-XXXX as the primary account holder.
    Last 4 digits of SSN:

I have 3 numbers linked to this account, for some reason it's always using one of the other numbers (not the one I selected at login) as the primary account holder and we never setup a SSN on that number I can remember. Clicking Skip brings you to number selection screen, after choosing any number I get the same message as before: We are currently having trouble with your request. Please wait a few minutes and try again.
    This gets more complicated and annoying every single day with the website.

If they were trying to fix it they are not successful.

Sent from my Luscious LG Fiesta 2

Feedback Score

Last 4 digits of SSN:

I have the exact same problem. I have never provided my SSN to T-Mobile when purchasing or setting up my prepaid accounts.

The issue is getting worse, not better.

Device(s)
    iPhone 11, iPad (5th Gen)
    Carrier(s)
    310-410, 310-260
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cljung View Post
    I have the exact same problem. I have never provided my SSN to T-Mobile when purchasing or setting up my prepaid accounts.

The issue is getting worse, not better.
    I've seen that, too. Due to limited access for these lines that we had for work, I've got to move them elsewhere (they're going back on our main account with AT&T instead). For my personal one, I'm probably going to wait it out. Seeing as this is one of the older types of accounts on T-Mobile Prepaid, it's a little frustrating that it's been broken for weeks with no real resolution or even progress.

Feedback Score
    I didn't get the "Primary account holder missing" message today. Is anyone still getting this prompt?

Feedback Score
    I didn't get the "Primary account holder missing" message today. Is anyone still getting this prompt?
    That one went away but I'm getting the 'We're having trouble... Please try again later' after I choose one of my lines.

It'd be great if they get this thing fixed.

Sent from my Luscious LG Fiesta 2

Feedback Score
    Same here, looks like they removed it. Problem still remains though. Logging into T-Mobile is like a box of chocolates...

Device(s)
    Moto E (T-Mo); LG Fiesta 2 (PPC)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile Prepaid & Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Just checked my single line PAYGO - Legacy account access. No problems detected. Feel bad for those affected by this ongoing situation. C'mon, T-Mobile!

Feedback Score
    So we know this problem only happens to those with multiple prepaid numbers under one account (TMobile ID), I saw this workaround on t-mobile community forums, makes sense it will work since it involves unlinking the numbers from one login. Real solution is TMobile fixing their system but looks like that won't happen anytime soon so for those that need access now, this should work.

PROBLEM SOLVED. HERE'S HOW:

Here's how the same problem was resolved for me.

1. I went to Twitter and sent DM to @TMobileHelp (because the support wait times were too long. Messaging on Twitter is NOT necessary to get response if you have enough patience to wait for your turn on customer support phone line)
    2. SarahEsmailka chatted with me via Twitter DMs and created a support ticket for me
    3. I called customer support. Requested a call back because the wait time was long.
    4. They called me back. I spoke with a representative. Gave him the support ticket number.
    5. I have TWO prepaid numbers that I used to manage with ONE login.
    6. Customer support asked me to separate (unlink) one of the two numbers from the login and then create a new, separate login for the unlinked number.
    7. Customer support actually helped me unlink and then create a new login. So I now have one separate login for each of the two numbers I have.
    8. PROBLEM SOLVED! I can now see all the regular options to manage my account, add funds etc.
    9. Christain at T Mobile Support was super helpful, competent and quick to help me out.

Source: https://support.t-mobile.com/thread/148558

I'll try this out later this week when I have time.

Feedback Score
    So we know this problem only happens to those with multiple prepaid numbers under one account (TMobile ID), I saw this workaround on t-mobile community forums, makes sense it will work since it involves unlinking the numbers from one login. Real solution is TMobile fixing their system but looks like that won't happen anytime soon so for those that need access now, this should work.

PROBLEM SOLVED. HERE'S HOW:

Here's how the same problem was resolved for me.

1. I went to Twitter and sent DM to @TMobileHelp (because the support wait times were too long. Messaging on Twitter is NOT necessary to get response if you have enough patience to wait for your turn on customer support phone line)
    2. SarahEsmailka chatted with me via Twitter DMs and created a support ticket for me
    3. I called customer support. Requested a call back because the wait time was long.
    4. They called me back. I spoke with a representative. Gave him the support ticket number.
    5. I have TWO prepaid numbers that I used to manage with ONE login.
    6. Customer support asked me to separate (unlink) one of the two numbers from the login and then create a new, separate login for the unlinked number.
    7. Customer support actually helped me unlink and then create a new login. So I now have one separate login for each of the two numbers I have.
    8. PROBLEM SOLVED! I can now see all the regular options to manage my account, add funds etc.
    9. Christain at T Mobile Support was super helpful, competent and quick to help me out.

Source: https://support.t-mobile.com/thread/148558

I'll try this out later this week when I have time.
    It sounds like T-Mobile will not fix this issue anytime soon and is using this workaround to get around the problem instead.

Device(s)
    Moto X4, Moto E5 Play, AT&T F160 flip, Kyo Dura XT
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone, FreeUp, Tello, T-Mo Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    This issue has now been fixed for a while (not sure how long). I can log into my accounts. Also, the "Switch Accounts" button works now, and it never worked for me before.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast