Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Unable to access accounts on T-Mobile website?

Feedback Score
    The problem hasn't gotten fixed so far.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by guho View Post
    Just to chime in: I have one T-mobile login with one prepaid grandfathered $10/yr lineand one teltik 5GB Tablet data plan line. Can see the Teltik but cannot enter my grandfathered prepaid with the same symptoms as the other posters in this thread. Hopefully it gets fixed before I need to put my yearly $10, which is next month.
    How I deal with not having access to my account online when I have to add my yearly $10 is use CallingMart and use their set up where I put in my phone number and they send it directly to my phone.

I've never had a problem doing it this way over the several years I've been using CallingMart.

I know that it is very annoying that T-Mobiles website is not working.

I have 3 prepaid accounts with them.

I wish that they would fix the problem.

Sent from my Luscious LG Fiesta 2

Feedback Score
    I tried dialing 611. After it it does it's Spanish thing and I reply no to the refill question, I say "data usage" and key in my pin code it tells me I have unlimited data and 2,048 MB of high speed data and have used 0 MB. It never says anything other than 0 MB used.

Fricken TM, had the same issues when I tried their $30/100min/30GB plan years ago. Guess they never cared about data only users and still don't.

Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile, T-Mobile, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gedster314 View Post
    I tried dialing 611. After it it does it's Spanish thing and I reply no to the refill question, I say "data usage" and key in my pin code it tells me I have unlimited data and 2,048 MB of high speed data and have used 0 MB. It never says anything other than 0 MB used.

Fricken TM, had the same issues when I tried their $30/100min/30GB plan years ago. Guess they never cared about data only users and still don't.
    I usually just dial #932# and get a text message with my data balance.

#BAL# (#225#) Check your balance and last payment
    #BNG# (#264#) Check the status of Binge On™
    #BOF# (#263#) To turn Binge On off
    #BON# (#266#) To turn Binge On back on
    #MIN# (#646#) Check your minute usage
    #MSG# (#674#) Check your message usage
    #WEB# (#932#) Check data used, data plan, and expiration date.
    Your, you're, yore; there, their, they're; to, too, two; by, buy; add, ad; for, four, fore.
    a) better to light a candle, or b) curse the darkness?

Device(s)
    Alcatel Idol 4s W10M, Alcatel Pop 4+
    Carrier(s)
    Truphone, FreeUP Mobile, FreedomPop LTE, Consumer Cellular
    Feedback Score
    For whatever reason, my legacy gold rewards account has continued to work throughout the duration of this thread. I use https://my.t-mobile.com/login/MyTmobileLogin.aspx on Chrome. Once I input my credentials, I do get a momentary something's-not-right page but within a second or two it resolves to the account management home page. Strange.
    Trying to come up with some sort of signature line...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. D. View Post
    For whatever reason, my legacy gold rewards account has continued to work throughout the duration of this thread. I use https://my.t-mobile.com/login/MyTmobileLogin.aspx on Chrome. Once I input my credentials, I do get a momentary something's-not-right page but within a second or two it resolves to the account management home page. Strange.

Do you have multiple accounts associated with your login? That seems to be a common factor with those of us having this problem.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by techdude90 View Post
    Do you have multiple accounts associated with your login? That seems to be a common factor with those of us having this problem.
    Well that explains why I am having problems with it.

I have two Legacy Gold lines and one $3 a month plan associated with the single sign in.

Device(s)
    iPhone 11, iPad (5th Gen)
    Carrier(s)
    310-410, 310-260
    Feedback Score
    Mark me down another for that data point - I linked two accounts (one is a $3/month prepaid and the other is an iPad prepaid data - basically selecting it would just redirect to the Mobile Internet page, so it was a bit convenient to have my two T-Mobile things together. Now, the $3/month plan's account doesn't load and any time I call in, I haven't had much success.

Since I only have enough for another month, if I don't refill it, how long until that number "dies" and is taken back and disappears from my login? Alternatively, is there a way to "deregister" one or both of the numbers from that login?

Not here to troll, as I generally like a lot of things T-Mobile has been doing, but it seems like they have one of the more unreliable and flaky account management systems, especially for prepaid and it's really hard to get answers or help.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ecs0013 View Post

Not here to troll, as I generally like a lot of things T-Mobile has been doing, but it seems like they have one of the more unreliable and flaky account management systems, especially for prepaid and it's really hard to get answers or help.
    The account page and not being able to access my account is absolutely the only thing I have a complaint about with T-Mobile.

So I don't take your comment as trolling.

I've been a T-Mobile prepaid customer for around 11 years and will stay with them for as long as they keep giving great service where I am.

(hoping that the merger doesn't mess things up)

Feedback Score
    Even refilling my account with a refill card by calling into T-Mobile is acting a bit wonky -- at least for me.

I purchased a refill card, called into T-Mobile's Refill Center, and followed the voice generated prompts to enter the PIN. After doing so, the voice generated prompt tells me it could not add the funds to my account because of a technical issue.

However, I receive a text message from T-Mobile soon thereafter saying the funds have been added. I checked my balance using the short code #BAL# and it seems like T-Mobile did refill the account.

As to why, the voice prompt tells me that there was an error, I don't know.

Device(s)
    Alcatel Idol 4s W10M, Alcatel Pop 4+
    Carrier(s)
    Truphone, FreeUP Mobile, FreedomPop LTE, Consumer Cellular
    Feedback Score
    No multiple accounts here. We used to have T-Mo postpaid, but that account had a different user ID / password. Your hypothesis holds true in this instance.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    310-410, 310-260
    Feedback Score

Unable to access accounts on T-Mobile website?

Just an update - we have a few lines at work with a single T-Mobile login (all $3/month), and accessing those is also broken.

So, I suspect the difference we can establish is single line versus multiple on a single login?

Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Just an update - we have a few lines at work with a single T-Mobile login (all $3/month), and accessing those is also broken.

So, I suspect the difference we can establish is single line versus multiple on a single login?
    Just curious, how do you do a single login with multiple lines? I only have one line and login with my phone #.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    310-410, 310-260
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AnciusD View Post
    Just curious, how do you do a single login with multiple lines? I only have one line and login with my phone #.
    If I had a working one, I'd find the exact item, but there was a section under Profile where you could link another T-Mobile Prepaid number to your login. Once you verified with a text message, you'd get an intersititial screen when logging in asking which account you want to manage and then there also gets a "switch account" button added at the top of the screen when you're in any account management screen. The nice thing was that you could mix and match prepaid phone accounts and also mobile internet (prepaid tablet) accounts, so it sort of collected everything under one login.

Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    If I had a working one, I'd find the exact item, but there was a section under Profile where you could link another T-Mobile Prepaid number to your login. Once you verified with a text message, you'd get an intersititial screen when logging in asking which account you want to manage and then there also gets a "switch account" button added at the top of the screen when you're in any account management screen. The nice thing was that you could mix and match prepaid phone accounts and also mobile internet (prepaid tablet) accounts, so it sort of collected everything under one login.
    Got it, thanks. So there's no ability to login 1:1 anymore?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast