Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Saturday Night Live smears Cricket Wireless in latest sketch

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by idavenport90 View Post
    It does not help when Cricket Wireless sucks balls even while on the AT&T Network.
    Ha ha ha. Lol. You are so funny.. you should be on SNL.

Sent from my stang5litre Edition 5.0 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    It does not help when Cricket Wireless sucks balls even while on the AT&T Network.
    Odd...this sounds like something b1geast would say.

Definitely not true. Cricket has been awesome, and I also have an AT&T line and a Verizon line. Cricket has been as reliable if not more so most of the time.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sprintleaver View Post
    Odd...this sounds like something b1geast would say.

Definitely not true. Cricket has been awesome, and I also have an AT&T line and a Verizon line. Cricket has been as reliable if not more so most of the time.
    It was true for me when I had Cricket Wireless. I always had intermittent issues with sms and mms texts even with their new APN. Their tethering policy has the strictest rules that I have ever seen for carriers that allow it. It has to be a Cricket Wireless branded phone in addition it has to be on their special approval list for hotspot use. Not to mention it was annoying that it forces you to enter all 10 digits to call vs on AT&T Postpaid/Prepaid you can do 7 digit dialing. That does not even include their speed caps on their plans.

Feedback Score
    It was true for me when I had Cricket Wireless. I always had intermittent issues with sms and mms texts even with their new APN. Their tethering policy has the strictest rules that I have ever seen for carriers that allow it. It has to be a Cricket Wireless branded phone in addition it has to be on their special approval list for hotspot use. Not to mention it was annoying that it forces you to enter all 10 digits to call vs on AT&T Postpaid/Prepaid you can do 7 digit dialing. That does not even include their speed caps on their plans.
    The SMS and MMS issues were fixed long time ago. Even then if you messed the APN settings you could fix the issue. Hot Spot is a hassle on most AT&T MVNO's. Speed cap not even an issue. If you have the right non Cricket phone you can turn on tethering unofficially. If you use it sparingly they will leave you alone. Tether a lot of data and you will get shut off.

Sent from my BND-L34 using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    10 digit dialing is not a Cricket thing. It's supposed to be all phones now from all carriers.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Not to mention it was annoying that it forces you to enter all 10 digits to call vs on AT&T Postpaid/Prepaid you can do 7 digit dialing. That does not even include their speed caps on their plans.
    Really? 10 Digit Dialing? Carriers (including AT&T) where I live have enforced 10-digit dialing for about over six years now. How often are you actually typing in numbers on your phone these days anyway?

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenhal View Post
    10 digit dialing is not a Cricket thing. It's supposed to be all phones now from all carriers.

I can still make local calls without dialing the area code using T-Mobile

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3