Overview of Oppo A57 and AX5 cell phones

In these days and era, everyone needs a smartphone. Unfortunately, not everyone can afford it. OPPO mobile provides a solution to this with their new low-cost smartphone, OPPO A57. Okay, it might not be the only low-cost smartphone out there but listen to what I have to say in this review post before you decide which to buy if you have a limited budget.

Oppo A57 has a slick and smooth design. Bearing in mind that my previous phone was an iPhone 5S, OPPO’s 5.2-inch touch screen feels slightly big for me. My phones aren’t usually visible when I put them in my front pocket but the OPPO A57 is slightly just.

But if you like bigger screens (i.e, 5-inch and above), OPPO A57 will definitely suit you.

OPPO A57 houses a powerful 2,900 mAh battery and in my experience, it can go about 2 days without charging. It can even go as long as 3 days with minimal usage. For someone who needed to charge his phone’s battery every night (sometimes twice a day if I used my old phone heavily), this is already a big plus for me.

The Oppo AX5 (AX5) smartphone released in 2018. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 chipset, 3 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage.

The Oppo AX5 runs on Android OS v8.1 (Oreo) out of the box. It comes with a Li-Po 4230 mAh, non-removable battery. It features a 6.2 inches IPS display with 720 x 1520 px resolution. The IPS technology is one of the most leading LCD technologies in the world.

Unlock Oppo A57 and Oppo AX5 mobiles to be used on any supported provider such as:

Vodafone, Claro, Three, Digicel, Telcel, O2, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, Rogers, Fido, Orange, Bell, Virgin, Telus, Koodo, Chatr, AT&T, T-mobile, Everything Everywhere, etc

How to unlock Oppo A57 and Oppo AX5 mobile phones locked to Telstra Australia

Cellcorner offers several ways to unlock these Oppo mobile device.

1. Wholesalers and cell phone shops who handle volumes of mobile devices will make use of service and unlocking equipment for mobile phones. As the biggest US distributor of such equipment Cellcorner can find the best match for your needs.
"Unlocking box" is a piece of hardware usually bundled with software that is capable of performing a range of function such as unlocking, user password removal, screenlock removal, flashing, imei change (repair), language change, rooting, tweaking various phone functions, bootloader repair, reviving hardbricked phones (unbricking, unhardbricking), and so on and so forth.

Forensic capabilities of our phone service equipment found their way to intelligence and law enforcement community and are widely used by private companies and government organizations to retrieve information from locked and disabled handsets.

Using the following unlocking equipment you can unlock unlimited quantities of Oppo A57 and AX5 cell phones

Smart clip 2 http://www.cellcorner.com/xshp/unloc...cks-2-3-4.html

2. Remote unlocking by code is performed by generating a device-specific unlock code for your Oppo A57 and Oppo AX5 phone. No disassembling or technical knowledge is required. All you have to do is to give us imei number (serial number) of your phone, then enter the unlock code that we provide and enjoy your phone which from now on can be used on any compatible service provider of your choice.

100% Money back guarantee if we are unable to find the unlock code.

Click here to get your Telstra Oppo A57 unlock code
Click here to get your Telstra Oppo AX5 unlock code

These are the unique APN Settings which will work for your Telstra network, please make sure you enter them exactly as they appear, otherwise it will not work!

Name: Telstra Internet
APN: telstra.iph
Proxy: Not required
Port: Not required
Username: Not required
Password: Not required
Server: Not required
MMSC: http://mmsc.telstra.com:8002
MMS proxy: 10.1.1.180
MMS port: 80
MMS protocol: WAP 2.0
MCC: 505
MNC: 01
Authentication type: Not required
APN type: default,supl,mms

3. Free unlock code
For a limited time we are offering free unlock codes for majority of mobile phones. Please click the link below to see if you qualify.

How to unlock your Oppo A57 cell phone for free