Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Activating iPhone Xs eSim on Bell

Carrier(s)
    Telus Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mpvrana View Post
    Anyone had success in Toronto using Kaze’s method? My local store on the Danforth has proven to be resistant to even trying anything saying esim is for secondary lines only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Seems to be the whole GTA. Hamilton area is hesitant too!

Device(s)
    iPhone Xs Max
    Feedback Score
    Hi mpvrana,

I had the same problem has you. I had to do 4 stores in MTL to get someone game to do the procedure (AND IT WORKS!). Just had my phone ported to eSIM.

Big thanks to KAZE!

Quote Originally Posted by mpvrana View Post
    Anyone had success in Toronto using Kaze’s method? My local store on the Danforth has proven to be resistant to even trying anything saying esim is for secondary lines only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score

Work around for esim

Kaze can I get the around as well? I have a Telus work iPhone XS and would like to move my Bell personal sim over to the Telus phone!

[QUOTE=K a z e;17044607]I will check into this today and see if the work around is still viable.

Are the two of you corporate epp customers or consumer? I’ll update my post later today to give you an answer.

Device(s)
    iPhone 5/ Galaxy S3
    Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    Since someone went ahead and shared this with iPhoneinCanada against my wishes it will most likely be patched soon. I’m going to post it publicly so anyone can take advantage of it while it still works.

Store agent will open up OneView/FastAct and choose your mobile number. They will proceed to do a Hardware upgrade. On the first screen they will uncheck “Use Existing Sim” in this field the rep will enter the EID of your phone.
    For the IMEI field the rep will have to enter the IMEI of a series4 Apple Watch. After hitting tab a radio button “Get SIM” will show up next to the EID field.
    Rep will press “Get SIM” which will generate a sim starting in 893026.
    Rep will copy the newly generated sim and CLOSE the hardware upgrade. Never clicking “next step”

After closing Hardware Upgrade the rep will go to SIM Replacement. They will paste the generated sim copied earlier into the field and submit this change.

At this time you will turn your phone off and remove the physical SIM Card. After waiting a few moments turn the phone on and connect it to WiFi.

Rep will navigate browser to bell.ca/eSim

On Phone under Settings go to Cellular > Add Cellular Plan

Scan the QR code on the webpage and follow instructions thereafter to finish the activation of the eSim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    iPhone XS
    Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    Seems like this won’t work in Saskatchewan as we don’t have Apple Watch available here yet

Device(s)
    Pixel XL
    Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by K a z e View Post
    Since someone went ahead and shared this with iPhoneinCanada against my wishes it will most likely be patched soon. I’m going to post it publicly so anyone can take advantage of it while it still works.
    Bunch of asshats - screwing everyone else just so they can appear to be a hero... smdh

Device(s)
    Iphone X
    Carrier(s)
    Freedom
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by can3gxw View Post
    Bunch of asshats - screwing everyone else just so they can appear to be a hero... smdh
    It's a sad world we live in. I saw that article on iphoneincanada, and at the time, I thought it may have been Kaze himself that may have disclosed it. Considering he didn't, he put his trust in people here and spent time to serve the people here, and someone obviously violated that. This will stop people like Kaze from ever disclosing such information again. I'm sure that person must be happy with their 5 minutes of fame.

Device(s)
    iPhone 8/Samsung Galaxy s7 edge
    Carrier(s)
    Freedom Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by K a z e View Post

Store agent will open up OneView/FastAct and choose your mobile number. They will proceed to do a Hardware upgrade. On the first screen they will uncheck “Use Existing Sim” in this field the rep will enter the EID of your phone.
    For the IMEI field the rep will have to enter the IMEI of a series4 Apple Watch. After hitting tab a radio button “Get SIM” will show up next to the EID field.
    Rep will press “Get SIM” which will generate a sim starting in 893026.
    Rep will copy the newly generated sim and CLOSE the hardware upgrade. Never clicking “next step”

After closing Hardware Upgrade the rep will go to SIM Replacement. They will paste the generated sim copied earlier into the field and submit this change.

At this time you will turn your phone off and remove the physical SIM Card. After waiting a few moments turn the phone on and connect it to WiFi.

Rep will navigate browser to bell.ca/eSim

On Phone under Settings go to Cellular > Add Cellular Plan

Scan the QR code on the webpage and follow instructions thereafter to finish the activation of the eSim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for your help!

I believe a dual sim device is a better solution at the moment.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
    Freedom Mobile Promo 50 Everywhere Canada

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5