Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Thread: Koodo Out of Province Plans (QC $56 Plan as of Aug. 19, 2018)

Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dsproul View Post
    Despite it being closed, Cellphoneman.ca is now offering a 25GB/$60 plan though. Anyone know where that's coming from?
    It has nothing to do with Koodo. It's a US based plan with a US phone number. Setup fee is $250. Read the FAQ:

https://www.cellphoneman.ca/plans

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk
    Cell phone history:
    Motorola DPC 550 - Ericsson DF388 - Sanyo SCP-4000 - Samsung SCH-N150 - Samsung SCH-T300 - LG TM520 - LG VX-4600 - BlackBerry 6750 - BlackBerry 7250 - Samsung SGH-807 - T-Mobile Dash - Motorola RAZR - BlackBerry Bold 9000 - BlackBerry Torch 9800 - Samsung Galaxy S Captivate (rooted) - Samsung Nexus S - Samsung Galaxy S III LTE (rooted, running SlimBean 4.3) - Oppo Find 7a - Moto X Play - OnePlus 3T Midnight Black Limited Edition - Huawei P20 Pro

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TadMorose View Post
    It has nothing to do with Koodo. It's a US based plan with a US phone number. Setup fee is $250. Read the FAQ:

https://www.cellphoneman.ca/plans

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk
    “ Is this plan guaranteed?

We tested this plan on a group of select users for 1 year. Then we offered it to a select group of customers for a fee in the summer time. We've had 3 batches sell out like wild-fire since then! “
    Disclaimer: All my posts, replies, comments and/or opinions expressed on www.howardforums.com are my own contribution only. The views expressed on this page do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of Fido, its management or employees.
    Fritz Z24...

Feedback Score
    The old loophole is closed for everyone including the cellphone man/guru/idiot/crook who took advantage of people by claiming they were able to offer the plans because they had "connections" inside telecom companies. There is a new loophole for the new Self Serve. I am not going to share it though, so you are on your own to find it.

Feedback Score
    And why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by 5714 View Post
    ... There is a new loophole for the new Self Serve. I am not going to share it though, so you are on your own to find it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz Z24 View Post
    And why is that?
    It makes sense - too many people knew before and that's what led to it getting closed.

Device(s)
    i930
    Carrier(s)
    NEXTEL
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 5714 View Post
    The old loophole is closed for everyone including the cellphone man/guru/idiot/crook who took advantage of people by claiming they were able to offer the plans because they had "connections" inside telecom companies. There is a new loophole for the new Self Serve. I am not going to share it though, so you are on your own to find it.
    You know what, to be honest about some of those people out there who read this site six years ago and started boasting like they have internal connections, was literally some of the stupidest **** I ever heard in my life

It’s one thing to say it’s a loophole, at least you’re being honest with someone and they can actually make an educated decision whether they want to use you for their services or simply try and do it themselves… But you make it as sketchy as you got someone on the inside, I seen so many people on Facebook advertising that **** and They were getting **** on for being disgustingly sketchy

However, 5714… Would you be willing to share that self-serve loophole for a decent enough price that the buyer can’t physically afford to leak the information or be stupid with it?

I remember paying a couple hundred bucks years ago only because I’m not good with computers at all so I had to learn how to do it, but by the time I got involved everybody and their dog knew about it because anybody with McDonald’s paycheque could afford to learn how to do it

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18