Thread: HD Video option no avaliable in profile settings...

Feedback Score

HD Video option no avaliable in profile settings...

Hey everyone.
    Ive recently switched over from prepaid to postpaid one with one plus promo. The problem I'm having is that I do not have the HD video option in my profile settings even though I have the one plus promo active on my account. Ive called customer care on numerous occasions with no success, they were unable to add it to my account, sending my request to the engineering team.

In add or change services, if I click the HD Video link, it gives me "This line is not eligible for media preferences" error. I did a speedtest with fast.com and I'm indeed being throttled to 480p as speeds drops to 2-2.5 mbs.

Is there something specific I need to tell tmobile to do here? Ive reached out to tforce they also had trouble getting this added to my account...
    Thanks.

Feedback Score
    You're not the first one here to have this experience. I'm not sure if the other guy ever got it resolved.

Did you try any of this on your phone, via the T-Mobile app? Account, plan and usage data, manage data & add-ons. HD Video is right there--or should be.

Sounds like it's time for an executive office intervention.

Device(s)
    iPhone 8+, Note 8
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by L33 View Post
    Hey everyone.
    Ive recently switched over from prepaid to postpaid one with one plus promo. The problem I'm having is that I do not have the HD video option in my profile settings even though I have the one plus promo active on my account. Ive called customer care on numerous occasions with no success, they were unable to add it to my account, sending my request to the engineering team.

In add or change services, if I click the HD Video link, it gives me "This line is not eligible for media preferences" error. I did a speedtest with fast.com and I'm indeed being throttled to 480p as speeds drops to 2-2.5 mbs.

Is there something specific I need to tell tmobile to do here? Ive reached out to tforce they also had trouble getting this added to my account...
    Thanks.
    I believe they no longer allow people to shut HD video off if your plan included HD video. I have three all in lines which includes HD video and I no longer have the option to disable it. My plan includes HD video because I can stream YouTube in 720P video all day long on all three of my lines but I just can't disable it in my T-Mobile account and there is no option in the T-Mobile app.

If you've noticed, T-Mobile has scrubbed binge on from the website completely.

Feedback Score
    HD video link in the app does nothing, produces an error that the line is not eligible for media settings while my tmobile page has nothing in the profile section in regards to HD video.

Feedback Score
    How did you get the One Plus Promo? I thought they ended that awhile back.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jet1000 View Post
    How did you get the One Plus Promo? I thought they ended that awhile back.
    By asking them nicely to add it to my account.