Thread: FREE: Freedom Mobile LG X Power3 Phone & Samsung Galaxy S9+ Lifeproof Case

Feedback Score

FREE: Freedom Mobile LG X Power3 Phone & Samsung Galaxy S9+ Lifeproof Case

Hey community,

I have an unopened LG X Power3 mobile device which is unlocked and sealed in the box. This phone will provision to the carrier and set the radio band based on the first SIM inserted. The phone retails for around $299 and I'm giving this away for free as well as a Samsung Galaxy S9+ Lifeproof case ($99 value). I'm hoping someone with Freedom Mobile will put this to good use for themselves or a family member and not resell for profit. I've cursed the phone so if sold for profit, you will forever be plagued with bad karma LOL...

If interested, you need to be local in the Vancouver area and I'll gladly meet at the Coquitlam Centre mall anytime or Willowbrook Mall (Wednesday, August 29). Not willing to travel elsewhere as the phone's free.

If interested, PM with your phone number and I'll give you a call.

Feedback Score
    Thanks to @jattdesi who responded. The phone has now been spoken for and arrangements being made for delivery and/or pickup.

Feedback Score
    You are a good fellow human being hfta.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hfta View Post
    Thanks to @jattdesi who responded. The phone has now been spoken for and arrangements being made for delivery and/or pickup.
    Thanks hfta, Looking forward to meeting you Tuesday