Thread: Ok Have a dating question

Device(s)
    Samsung Note 8 (unlocked version)
    Carrier(s)
    Present: T-Mobile 4 years
    Feedback Score

Ok Have a dating question

Hey guys, so I have a question about dating. What is the biggest age gap you would go to date someone. I went back to school this week, and a cute 18 to 19 year old girl has a major crush on me. She always looking at me laughing at my dumb jokes, while she doesn't with anyone else. She for some reason decided to touch my shoulder and my chair to sit back down. I personally have never dated, and am a total virgin with girls. Should I or not I think that is a big gap. My parents of course are like hell ya. But wanted some other input. Thanks guys Brian

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Ok going to take this as a no.
    New Computers
    Alienware 13 R3 Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz, Samsung 960 SSD 512(GB) 3GB write, Nvidia 1060 6GB, and 24GB DDR4-2666 (Windows only laptop)

Sager Laptop 8173 Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz, Nvidia 1070 8GB, 16GB DDR4-2400 Scandisk Drive (400MB Write)

Carrier(s)
    AT&T, verizon
    Feedback Score
    You neglected to give your age, so kind of hard to give an answer

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kneedragger32 View Post
    You neglected to give your age, so kind of hard to give an answer
    Sorry very good point lol. I am 32 but guess I look younger then I am. She thought I was 21 until I told her

Feedback Score
    Not sure why you'd ask this question on a mobile phone forum, but if it helps you...I was 35 when I met my wife who just turned 19 at the time. We've been married 20 years. I was married once before and was divorced about a year when I met her. She was a manager at a retail clothing store so I thought she was mid-20's, and she thought I was in my 20's too. We unexpectedly have a lot in common.

Also, her parents are 15 years older than me, so it wasn't awkward when I met them, although her mother did have a lot of concerns at first due to the age difference.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MRothaus View Post
    Not sure why you'd ask this question on a mobile phone forum, but if it helps you...I was 35 when I met my wife who just turned 19 at the time. We've been married 20 years. I was married once before and was divorced about a year when I met her. She was a manager at a retail clothing store so I thought she was mid-20's, and she thought I was in my 20's too. We unexpectedly have a lot in common.

Also, her parents are 15 years older than me, so it wasn't awkward when I met them, although her mother did have a lot of concerns at first due to the age difference.
    Thanks for the input. Only reason I asked on here was more unbiased feedback. My parents are not at all they want me to have a gf already after 32 years. My bf isn't either since all he cares about is the "fun parts" lol

Carrier(s)
    AT&T, verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BKKloppenborg View Post
    Thanks for the input. Only reason I asked on here was more unbiased feedback. My parents are not at all they want me to have a gf already after 32 years. My bf isn't either since all he cares about is the "fun parts" lol
    Does she know you have a bf? That could be a deal breaker for her. If it's not, go for it, y'all are pretty close in age maturity wise. My grandfather is 13 years older than my grandmother, my uncle is 20 years older than my aunt. They're all still happily married

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    I ment best friend I not sure if she does have a boyfriend but she isn't acting like it.

Device(s)
    Galaxy S8, Moto X4, Moto G5 Plus, Blu R1HD, several flip phones
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, Lycamobile, Red Pocket, H2O
    Feedback Score
    Define "fun parts". If you're saying you are less than totally heterosexual, be honest with her and tell her.

Feedback Score
    If she is already 18, so I have no idea why you can`t date with this girl. And love has no gaps Good luck, bro!

Feedback Score
    Confusing info OP. If you OP have a bf tell her. If not take her to coffee you need the practice.
    As a USA citizen I have the right to criticize my government. My thanks for this is endless in magnitude.

Fascism is here led by a racist, godless, immoral, hypersensitive, crass, narcissist liar, psychopath committing High Treason against the USA.

Red Pocket (AT&T) $192yr UTnT 5GB exp 08.08.19
    Red Pocket (AT&T) $184.50yr UTnT 1GB exp 02.19.20
    T-Mo Gold Rewards $10yr exp 01.16.20
    Tello x2 (Sprint) $5 1-use/3mo no exp by 06.03.19

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Well small update she asked me for my number while in class last study group. It was her birthday yesterday she is 18 now wow lol. I do need the practice. What I ment to say about my friend is he only thinks with his **** I am looking for more. So that is why I didn't ask him. Guess I will see where it goes from here. Good God wish me luck keeping up with her with a cane. God what does she see in me.

Feedback Score
    I am confused by such a difference in age, not due to the fact that someone is older and someone is too young. I am confused by how many common interests you have, how you like to spend your free time (many 20 year old girls like night clubs and concerts, and people over 30 often prefer a healthy sleep). There are exceptions, but it's worth a closer look at these details.