Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: ** FREE ** 10 - 35% off F&F Codes (Big GIG & Big GIG + Talk $60 or higher plans)

Feedback Score

** FREE ** 10 - 35% off F&F Codes (Big GIG & Big GIG + Talk $60 or higher plans)

Hi community,

I have 10 F&F codes which can be used to receive 35% off any of the Big GIG or Big GIG + talk plans which are $60 or higher in price. These codes can be applied through your "My Account" page or by calling customer service as some people have encountered technical errors when applying online.

Due to the overwhelming response, these will be provided first come / first serve to those who PM me since I got bombarded with responses with prior offers and unfortunately, had to delete my inbox/sent items.

I also have the following 3 phones which I'm selling far below market value should someone be interested in snagging a good deal. If not local in the Vancouver region, shipping with be expedited for a charge of $35.00.

1) LG G7 ThinQ
    This phone comes with all the original packaging, is perfect condition (rating: 10/10), has an Otterbox Symmetry protective casing and is fully unlocked as per new wireless regulations to work with all providers. Price: $500.

2) LG XPower 3
    This phone is brand new (never opened) so has all the original packaging in-tact and is fully unlocked as per new wireless regulations to work with all providers. Price: $150.

3) Blackberry Key2 (latest Blackberry Android Device)
    This phone comes with all the original packaging, is perfect condition (rating: 10/10), has a protective gel casing and is fully unlocked as per new wireless regulations to work with all providers. Price: $400.

Enjoy!

Feedback Score
    May I have one code? I was looking desperately for one and so far without the luck.

Feedback Score
    I would def like a code to give to my cousin!

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

Feedback Score
    Can I have one code plz

Feedback Score
    I'd love to have one as well please! Thank you

Feedback Score
    Can I have a code please?

Feedback Score
    I am interested in a code as well. Possibly 2 if I can convince the wife to switch 😁

Feedback Score
    Hi everyone. I have 4 codes left and am currently going through all my PM's. Thanks for the interest!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hfta View Post
    Hi everyone. I have 4 codes left and am currently going through all my PM's. Thanks for the interest!
    ** Intense nail-biting intensifies **

Device(s)
    BlackBerry KEYone
    Carrier(s)
    Freedom
    Feedback Score
    Again HFTA much love being spread via your goodself, nice!

Sent from my [BlackBerry Keyone] using HoFo mobile app
    Lucky Albertan who has the promo loyalty $50 8gb lte plans = $33 each with discounts. And am not moving to new plans without my 1GB data roaming Canada and USA. Love for the Blackberry KEYone

Carrier(s)
    Wind Mobile
    Feedback Score
    What's the expiration date for the codes this round?

Feedback Score
    End of the month I believe. I tried to get a code at the store today but couldn't get one without buying a phone

I guess they are commission based.

Feedback Score
    I would love a code! Thank you

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by keefrto View Post
    Again HFTA much love being spread via your goodself, nice!

Sent from my [BlackBerry Keyone] using HoFo mobile app
    Thanks for once again being a great community member. I'm still looking for a code if you still have one left.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    Update...

I've been having some difficulties with login as well as freezing when trying to check my PM's. I'm sorry if people are anxiously waiting but I had to delete all my PM's due to a glitch I feel is server-side with this site. That being said, I have more codes 30 total including the ones previously left so I'll be giving out 20 and keeping 10 for family and friends. Please PM if interested in a code and I'll respond ASAP. Thanks for the patience and good luck in the F&F draw...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast