Thread: Free Premium Pandora & Live Nation concert benefits

Feedback Score

Free Premium Pandora & Live Nation concert benefits

"As part of today’s Un-carrier move, T-Mobile customers get treated like rock stars everywhere they go, with a free Pandora Plus subscription and exclusive magenta benefits at Live Nation concerts. "

https://www.t-mobile.com/news/rockstar-status

Device(s)
    iPhone 8 Plus 64GB and iPhone 11 PRO Max 64GB
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Anyone here use Pandora Plus?

is it any good compared to Apple Music?
    Manners cost nothing, and also have the added benefit of making a man. You know, it is entirely possible to rise above others, without stooping to pushing them under, and putting them down.
    My Sister is a supervisor at T-Mobile's Salem Oregon Call center. Loyal T-Mobile customer of 15 Years.

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max Series 4 Apple Watch
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by trees12 View Post
    Anyone here use Pandora Plus?

is it any good compared to Apple Music?
    My company pays for mine but I've been a YouTube Music fan as of late. I'm also on a Spotify family plan and Apple family plan... so spoiled!
    “The Internet wasn’t meant to be metered in bits and bytes, so it’s insane that wireless companies are still making you buy it this way. The rate plan is dead — it’s a fossil from a time when wireless was metered by every call or text.” John Legere 1/5/2017

Feedback Score
    I'm on the 55+. I don't see any exclusions for us...says ALL T-mobile customers, hopefully that includes us.

Not complaining. 60$ month for two lines including taxes(Nice).....a Pandora Plus is $60 a year. Seems a little too much to ask.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chucko2000 View Post
    I'm on the 55+. I don't see any exclusions for us...says ALL T-mobile customers, hopefully that includes us.
    If you read the press release, it says that a code will be issued on T-Mobile Tuesday on August 28th. So it appears as long as you're a T-Mobile postpaid customer you will have access to it no matter what plan you have.

Feedback Score
    I wrote the wrong title in this thread. It's Pandora Plus that is included, not Pandora Premium. Pandora Plus is $5 per month so it's a $60 benefit from T-Mobile.

Device(s)
    iPhone 8 Plus 64GB and iPhone 11 PRO Max 64GB
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by @TheRealDanny View Post
    My company pays for mine but I've been a YouTube Music fan as of late. I'm also on a Spotify family plan and Apple family plan... so spoiled!
    I understand that your company pays for it. My question is how would you compare Apple music to Pandora Plus in terms of features?

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max Series 4 Apple Watch
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by trees12 View Post
    I understand that your company pays for it. My question is how would you compare Apple music to Pandora Plus in terms of features?
    It's different. Pandora Plus is an ad-free version of Pandora's automated radio stations and costs $4.99 per month. In addition to no ads, you'll get unlimited skips and replays, the ability to create personalized stations, higher-quality audio, and a way to listen to offline stations.

Taken from: https://www.slant.co/versus/17/30/~p...vs_apple-music

The Pandora music streaming service is the best at predicting which songs the user would enjoy hearing. Unlike services which have rudimentary recommendation algorithms, Pandora uses over 400 selection attributes that are combined to form over 2,000 focus traits including rhythm syncopation, key tonality, harmonies, and instrumental proficiency. Not only does Pandora use this plethora of conditions to determine each song's inclusion in your station, but it also displays the specific reason that each song was played, as well as its relation to your input criteria.

Pandora also has a Premium version called: Pandora Premium which costs $9.99 per month and like Apple you can stream over 40 million songs on demand in addition to all the features included with Pandora Plus..

Feedback Score
    I had Netflix before T-Mobile bundled that with my service, and currently have Pandora Plus for $4.99 a month. T-Mobile is saving me $256 for the next year. YAY!

Please, Please don't screw with my Kickback, Hookup or Autopay discounts when 5g rolls out.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon, T-Mobile, Cricket Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I've tried out Pandora Plus and the audio quality isn't as good as Apple Music.

Device(s)
    Motorola Z3 Play
    Carrier(s)
    Mint Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jet1000 View Post
    If you read the press release, it says that a code will be issued on T-Mobile Tuesday on August 28th. So it appears as long as you're a T-Mobile postpaid customer you will have access to it no matter what plan you have.
    Will it include pre-paid customers, too?

Feedback Score
    it should. it will be on the T-Mobile Tuesday app.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    The pay go plans don't get Tmo Tuesdays, but it sounds like any of the monthly prepaid plans will be eligible for Pandora.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I mostly use Amazon Prime music along with my music ripped from CDs. Pandora makes a good supplement for listening in the car when I want something different, but I didn't use it enough to keep the paid version. I've tried others when I run across a free trial offer, but none has been better than Prime for me.